12

A week of tutoring passes. It's Tuesday and Sangjun has soccer practice again, but this time Jungkook texted Jimin to give him a heads up.

But that didn't stop Jimin from going to their apartment and knocking on the door with more confidence than usual. Instead of his usual teacher attire, he's wearing jeans and a fluffy white sweater.

Jungkook opens the door completely shirtless. "What the–" He hides behind the door a little. "I thought you got my text."

"I did. I thought we could hang out."

Jungkook blushes. "I'm gonna go put a shirt on–"

Jimin giggles. "Stop being a big baby. I don't care if you're shirtless or not. We're adults."

"Oh. Okay." Jungkook lets Jimin in. "What do you want to do?"

"Do you have Netflix?"

"Yeah. You can pick whatever show you want." He awkwardly hands Jimin the remote.

"I thought maybe we could pick a show together. One neither of us have ever seen before. Or, we could just do a movie and start a TV show when our friendship"–he says 'friendship' in a sarcastic tone–"gets more serious."

Jungkook smiles. "Have you ever seen Top Gun?"

"No."

-

"Wow. I can't believe you would pick a movie about planes. Who would've thought?"

Jungkook chuckles and wraps his arm around Jimin's shoulders. "You're gonna love this movie. Tom Cruise is the lead actor. Bottoms find Tom Cruise attractive, right?"

Jimin scoffs. "Jungkook, don't even go there. We are not at that level yet... but nice try."

Jungkook kisses Jimin's cheek. Jimin lightly slaps him. "Stop it, you brat. You're acting like a child."

Jungkook starts the movie and drops his arm so it's wrapped around Jimin's waist. "So do you find Tom Cruise attractive?"

"... Maybe I do..."

Jungkook grins. "So that makes you a bottom."

Jimin blushes. "Tops can like Tom Cruise."

Jungkook looks Jimin up and down. "There's no way you're a top. The best way I can describe you is 'pastel pink' and 'sunshine and rainbows'. I'm not blind."

-