29

Forgot to mention that Franky's lip isn't still split. It was fixed with multiple surgeries but there's a scar

-

When Franky leaves, Sangjun goes to Jungkook's room and knocks on the door. Jungkook lets him in.

"Mr. Park? When did you get here?"

"... Uh... earlier."

"Okay. Can we watch a movie? I want to watch the new dinosaur one."

Jungkook smiles. "Sure. Go make some popcorn but remember it's 1 minute and 45 seconds, not 145 hours. Don't make the microwave explode again." Sangjun nods and leaves the room.

Jimin girls his head. "What movie is he talking about?"

"Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom."

Jimin gasps and hits him. "You let him watch scary movies? Jungkook, he's only 5-years-old! Are you insane?!"

"He doesn't get scared. He loves dinosaurs because of Jurassic Park. I wouldn't show him something if it was bad."

"Are you sure he won't have nightmares or something?"

Jungkook chuckles and gives Jimin a kiss. "I'm 100% sure. He knows dinosaurs aren't gonna come and snatch him from the apartment."

"But... They're scary and their brains aren't fully developed. I'm sure it's gonna end up having a lasting impact on his psyche–"

"Babe, calm down."

Jimin stops mid sentence and grins. "Did you call me babe? That was really cute..."

"Is 'babe' all I have to say to make you stop yelling?"

"Maybe... I just think pet names are really cute..."

-

All 3 of them sit on the couch and watch the movie. Jungkook and Sangjun remain generally unbothered the whole time but Jimin screams and cries and hides his face.

Jungkook comforts him after the movie but can't stop himself from laughing. "You're fine. I think you're the one that's gonna have nightmares, not Sangjun."

Jimin sobs. "You guys are psychopaths! How did you not cry when the island went boom and all the dinosaurs died? That was so sad..."

"I teared up."

"But you didn't cry."

Jungkook gives him a hug. "By the way, you cussed so much that I think Sangjun learned about 6 new words."

"I'm sorry... Sangjun, don't say anything I said."

Sangjun nods. "They sounded like mean words so I won't say them."

-

Jimin definitely said cunt. He curses when he's scared. Also, I know -_nes_- is gonna be like "but in jolly old England, 'cunt' isn't that offensive" but in the US, we don't say it a lot.

 Also, I know -_nes_- is gonna be like "but in jolly old England, 'cunt' isn't that offensive" but in the US, we don't say it a lot