67

Jungkook puts Sangjun to bed later that night. "Did you tell Mommy about Jimin?"

Jungkook smiles and nods. "She was okay with it. I think she really likes him too."

Sangjun sighs. "I know... I told her when I was talking to her. She was upset at first but I told her how happy it makes me and it changed her mind."

Jungkook ruffles Sangjun's hair. "Thanks, bud..."

"You still like Jimin a lot, right?"

Jungkook chuckles. "Of course I do. Why do you ask?"

"I just haven't seen you kiss him in awhile so I thought you guys were fighting again."

Jungkook thinks and frowns. "We just haven't kissed around you. We've kissed."

"I had my first kiss at school on Friday."

Jungkook's eyes grow wide and his jaw drops. "Who was it?"

"Haley. She's the most popular girl in our class because she has a pink bow that Jojo Siwa gave her."

Jungkook gives him a fist bump. "Nice. I'm proud of you buddy."

-

Jungkook walks back into his room and freezes with his hand on the door knob. "Fucking hell..."

Jimin is completely naked on the bed. "Your brother is asleep, right?"

"Yeah... Oh my god, I'm already getting hard. You're so fucking sexy..." He closes the door and rushes to get his clothes off.

Jimin giggles and bites his lip when Jungkook unties his sweatpants. "Hold on. Just wait for a few minutes."

Jungkook pauses and raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean, 'wait'?"

"Don't you want to just talk for a bit?"

Jungkook chuckles, taking his sweatpants and boxers off. "You're lying naked on my bed and you expect me to wait? Fuck no. Sex first, then we can talk."

-