11

^definitely how Jimin dresses when he's at work but everything is pastel or grayscale and he just ends up looking like a femme lesbian trying to look masculine.

-

While they're walking back to Jungkook's apartment, Jimin feels a pinkie tap his hand. He looks down and sees that Jungkook is subtly trying to hold Jimin's hand. Jimin giggles. "What are you doing?"

Jungkook pulls his hand away and blushes. "Nothing."

"I don't think friends hold hands while walking down the street."

"We don't have to be friends."

"Jungkook, I told you that I'm still conflicted about the thought of dating my student's brother."

Jungkook shrugs. "I didn't say anything about dating you. I just want to hold your hand."

Jimin rolls his eyes and grabs Jungkook's hand loosely. "Fine. You win this time, but don't expect this to be something that happens often."

Jungkook smiles. "Your hand is small."

Jimin pulls his hand away. "Never mind. You can't hold my hand anymore."

"Why? Did I offend you? I didn't mean to. I think it's cute that your hands are small."

Now it's Jimin's turn to blush. "Really? My friends from highschool and college used to make fun of my hands."

"I love them."

Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand again. "Thank you..." Jungkook leans in and places a quick kiss on Jimin's cheek.

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "You can't just do that out of nowhere! You're pushing it. I'm fine with holding hands but kissing is a completely different story."

-

They sit on the couch and watch CSI Miami. Jimin turns the volume down. "I have a question that might be too personal so you don't have to answer but I'm just curious..."

"What is it?"

"Is your mom homophobic?"

Jungkook sighs. "I don't know. She's not a traditional Korean mom but she's still strict so I don't know. She was raised in the US so it's possible that she isn't homophobic. What about your parents?"

"I came out to them when I was 15 and at first they were pissed but now they don't really care."

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"I've had two. First one was a white guy who was a total asshole and I don't talk to him anymore. Our relationship was going well until he told me to quote on quote, 'go back to China,' during an argument. The second one was fine. I still chat with him but we rushed into a relationship when there weren't really any feelings."

"If I meet the first one, I'm going to punch him."

Jimin giggles. "Have you ever dated a guy?"

"I've dated girls but I have really high standards when it comes to boys. They need to be responsible and caring towards my brother. You're the first gay guy I've met that fits those standards."

"So you're bisexual?"

"Yeah, but I prefer guys." He flashes Jimin a flirty grin. Jimin hits his arm lightly. "You're being so flirty."

"It's not a crime to be flirty."

There's a knock at the apartment door and Jungkook gets up to answer it. He returns with Sangjun a few minutes later. "Hi Mr. Park."

Jimin crosses his arms. "Why didn't you tell me you had soccer practice today?"

Sangjun shrugs and walks to his room. Jimin's jaw drops slightly and he scoffs. "That little twerp."

Jungkook chuckles. "I told you he can be evil."

-