38

Jimin gets dressed the next morning and checks in the mirror to see if any of his hickies are showing. They aren't, so he finishes getting ready and grabs his keys.

Jungkook wakes up. "Babe... Give me a kiss before you go..."

Jimin squats down next to the bed and gives Jungkook a kiss. "I'll see you when you drop Sangjun off."

"Okay..."

"Remeber, no kisses this time. I don't want any of my kids to see."

Jungkook whines. "Then give me another kiss..." He makes a kissy face and Jimin gives him another kiss. "Bye."

"Bye bye... I miss you already..."

Jimin giggles and walks out.

-

When Sangjun walks into the classroom, Jungkook isn't with him. Jimin smiles at Sangjun. "Good morning."

"Hi. Kookie wanted me to bring you these." He puts a bouquet on Jimin's desk and Jimin gasps. "Oh, these are so pretty... I think Mrs. Hutchinson has a vase. Let me go ask her for it."

He leaves the classroom and returns with a vase a few minutes later. He fills it with water and puts the flowers in it.

He placed them at the front of the classroom and smiles. "Your brother has a good taste in flowers."

"He also got you chocolates but I ate all of them in the car... Sorry..."

Jimin giggles. "I won't tell him. I would've shared them with you anyways."

"Are you still going on a date with Kookie on Saturday?"

"Yeah. I don't know what to do yet."

"Bring him to the Delta museum. He likes planes a lot and they have planes there."

Jimin smiles. "Good idea. Has he ever been?"

"No, but he always talks about it. He never has time because of school and none of his friends want to go there with him."

"I'll surprise him with it then. Do you promise that you won't tell him?"

"I promise."

-