56

Jimin wakes up at 2am to someone gently poking his hand. He wakes up and rubs his eyes. It's Sangjun. "Hey kiddo. What's up?"

Sangjun sniffles. "I had a really bad dream..."

Jimin gets out of bed and crouches down next to him. "Was it scary or sad?"

"Both..."

"Do you want to tell me what it was about?"

Sangjun shakes his head. "I don't want to think about it..."

Jimin nods. "That's okay. I understand. What do you want me to do?"

"Can you tuck me in again?"

"Of course." Jimin stands up and walks Sangjun back to his room. He tucks him in and reads his a bedtime story.

Before Jimin can leave, Sangjun speaks up again. "Are you and Jungkookie okay?"

Jimin nods. "We're fine."

"Jungkookie was crying since we left the school. It made me sad."

Jimin frowns. "I comforted him a little bit. He's okay now."

"Did you go out with your friends?"

Jimin smiles. "Yeah. It was super fun. I should invite them over sometime. They'd love you."

"Would they love Jungkookie?"

"I think so."

"Good... I don't want your friends to hate Jungkookie because then you might break up with him."

Jimin ruffles Sangjun's hair. "I'm pretty sure they won't hate him, so you don't need to worry about that."

Jimin walks back to Jungkook's room and get in the bed. Jungkook subconsciously wraps his arms around Jimin's waist and hugs him close to his chest.

Jimin get comfortable and relaxes, closing his eyes. He's about to fall asleep when he hears the door creak open again. Sangjun shuffles in and crawls into the bed, sandwiching himself between Jimin and Jungkook.

He pokes Jimin. Jimin rolls over. "What?"

"My nightmare was about you and Jungkookie breaking up."

-