47

Jimin be like^^^

-

Jungkook watches a movie with Jimin when he's done with his project. "So... You're really good friends with that Hoseok dude?"

"Yeah. Remember when I told you that I rushed into dating someone but we ended up staying as friends because there weren't any feelings? He's him."

Jungkook pauses the movie. "Hoseok is your ex?"

"Yeah. He's really sweet."

"I thought he was just your friend."

"He is."

"You've had sex with him. How the fuck am I supposed to be nice to him?!"

Jimin scrunches his eyebrows and chuckles. "It's totally normal between us. Nothing is awkward so you don't need to feel weird around him."

"His dick has been in you."

"Yeah. I know."

Jungkook rubs his face. "I don't want to meet him. I'll just be jealous and over-protective the whole time."

"You have to meet him. He's my best friend."

Jungkook groans. "Why would you fuck your best friend? That makes everything so complicated..."

"We're co chill around each other that you can't even tell that we've dated before."

"But I know that you've dated. Also, it couldn't have been that awkward dating him because you said you dated him for 2 months."

"No, I said I dated him for at least 2 months. We dated for a year and a half."

Jungkook's jaw drops. "It took you 18 months to realize that you didn't have feelings for each other?!"

"Kookie, we were scared to break up because we thought it would ruin our friendship. That's why it took so long, neither of us knew that we felt the same way and we didn't want to hurt each other's feelings."

Jungkook crosses his arms but stop complaining. Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand. "Regardless, he still means a lot to me and it's important to me that you meet him."

"Fine, I'll meet him, just don't be surprised if I act a bit bitchy towards him."

-