51

Jimin sighs and plays with Jungkook's hair while they're cuddling. "I don't care what your reasons are, you aren't teaching him how to make a girl orgasm until he's at least 15."

"But–"

Jimin pulls Jungkook's hair lightly. "No. He's a child. I fully support you doing it later in his life. I know you're trying to be a cool older brother, but he isn't gonna be having sex any time soon."

"Fine... I just don't want him to be a loser when he grows up."

"In about 3 years, you can teach him how to kiss well. That'll make him cool all the way up until Freshamn year, and then you can teach him how to make a girl orgasm."

"But hear me out, I've taught him about straight sex and I really want him to know about gay and lesbian sex too."

"If you tell him about gay sex, he'll constantly ask me about you shoving your dick up my ass. No thank you."

"How about I just take parental controls off of his iPad? He can learn everything on his own accord?"

"... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I guess that sounds reasonable."

"Okay. I'll do it tomorrow."

Jimin turns their TV on and flips to a random news station. "So... I know you're a bit mad that we didn't have sex when Sangjun was at soccer practice..."

"Just a little bit."

"Do you want to have it right now? All this talk about sex is kind of getting to me." He bites his lip and Jungkook's eyes glaze over.

"... Hell yeah."

-