13

Not to give you hope, but... ^

-

Jimin falls asleep near the end of the movie with his head resting on Jungkook's shoulder. Kook wakes him up when the credits start. "You're cute when you're asleep."

Jimin yawns. "That sounded really creepy."

Jungkook chuckles. "Sangjun should be getting home soon. If you want to leave before he gets here, you can."

"I'm okay with staying unless you want me to leave."

"I definitely don't want you to leave. You can stay for dinner again. Sangjun loves it when you eat with us."

Jimin smiles. "Really?"

"Yeah. He sees you as a motherly figure in his life so he likes having you around."

Jimin tears up slightly. "Are you being serious? That's so touching."

"I really don't think he cares about us dating. If anything, I think he wants us to date."

"Did you just figure that out? He's been acting as a matchmaker for the past two weeks. Also, he told me he wouldn't mind us being together."

"Then why are you still hesitant?"

"Doesn't it sound weird to date your student's brother?"

"It does until you say that I'm 21."

"I think it sounds a bit strange. To most people, if I said, 'I'm dating my student's brother. Oh, did I mention I teach Kindergarten?', it sounds like I'm dating an 8-year-old."

Jungkook chuckles. "All it takes is a little bit of explaining and then it's completely normal. Come on. Just give me a chance. I promise it will be worth it."

Jimin bites his lip and thinks. "I guess I'm okay with trying it."

-