52

3 weeks pass and it's yet another Bring Your Dad to School Day. Jungkook and Sangjun walk in early like always and Jimin smiles. "Hi babe."

Jungkook walks up to him and gives him a kiss. "Hi. Your outfit is so cute today. You look like a gumdrop again."

Jungkook is right. Jimin does look like a gumdrop. He's wearing a light bubble gum pink sweater and the button up shirt underneath is a similar but lighter shade of pink. His pants are a light blue and he's wearing his white canvas shoes.

Jimin giggles. "This is definitely the gayest outfit I've worn yet. Don't know why I chose to wear it today. All of the dads are gonna be able to tell."

"I'll try not to be too distracting towards you today."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Oh, come on. I know you're gonna flirt with me every chance you get. If the dads don't pick up on it, the kids will."

-

Jimin was totally right. All of the dads think he's gay after seeing his outfit. It's only solidified by the fact that he blushes everytime Jungkook smiles or winks at him.

One of the kids sees the wink and gasps. He points at Jungkokk and stands up. "Sangjun's brother is flirting with Mr. Park! He has a crush on Mr. Park!"

Jimin manages to make the kids settle down before it gets too out of hand, but his face is undeniably red. He scans the room but none of the dads looks grossed out or mad.

-

At recess, on of the dads walks up to Jimin. "Sorry about my kid calling Jungkook out earlier."

Jimin giggles. "It's fine. They're gonna eventually find out we're dating, so then thinking it's just a crush isn't the worst it could be."

"You're dating him?"

Jimin nods. "I actually live with him and Sangjun. Sangjun's really good at keeping secrets, I guess."

"Why haven't you told your students yet?"

"I'm scared that someone's parents are gonna be homophobic and I really don't want to get fired."

"You do realize we live in a socially progressive community, right? No one here is homophobic."

"It's just a fear of mine..."

-