Ch. 9 Evening out

Two days later

Jade's P.O.V.

It's been two days since Sam was shot in the chest. The mysterious guy turned out to be Turner Gardener and was declared dead on scene. The other two were sent to jail and will be put on trial in a month. Right now I'm visiting Sam in the hospital with my family. It turns out I was right Sam is my younger sister that got separated when she got kidnapped. It was bittersweet to find out the truth it would have been better if Sam hadn't got shot. Mum can barely stay in the room for an hour before bursting into tears. Karl was talking to the doctor right now about Sam's condition. The girls along with Cher had been checking up on Sam and making sure I was ok. Mixers were sending in support after the girls took to twitter to announce who Sam is and what had happened. Mum was in the bathroom so, I was alone with Sam.

"C'mon please wake up Sam. I need you,we all need you. I can't lose you now that I've just gotten you back. Please wake, please." I heard the door open and looked to see the girls.

"Hey guys."

"Jade any luck?" Jesy asked.

"No, not one single movement, Karl went to go check with the doctor on her vitals and condition."

"She's a fighter Jade she'll make it through this." Leigh said. I thanked the girls I'm glad they've all been really comforting. Mum just came in through the door and smiled at the girls. They were like daughters to mum.

"Hey, girls why don't you and Jade go and eat something."

"No mum I'll stay here."

"Jade go with them you've been here for long enough I'll be fine and Karl's with me too." She was giving me a look saying don't even try to argue back. I sighed and went with the girls.

"C'mon Jade it'll be fun everything's going to be ok." Perrie said giving me a smile. I returned the smile and decided to put Sam at the back of my mind for awhile.

Karl's P.O.V.

We finally found Sam it's been so long since I last saw her. She grew up too fast I wish I was there to experience her growing up. I hope she makes it out of this. She's a fighter though I remember when she was two she really wanted marshmallows that were laying on the counter. Sam was some how able to climb on the counter and get it. I had left her to take a shower and gotten back to see her passed out with a marshmallow in her hand. I decided to go ask the doctor if he could tell us anything new. I didn't really want to because I kept on getting a weird vibe from him.

"Hey Dr. Niels is there any new information about Sam's condition?"

"Sadly yes I don't think she's going to make it and if she does she'll be brain dead."

"No no no there's got to be something you can do right?"

"I wish there was, but I'm afraid not. I'd say she could pass away in one to two days." I nodded, but felt like the doctor was lying. As I was walking out his phone started ringing. I wanted to hear the conversation, but I had to make sure mum was ok. I made my way to Sam's room and saw mum sitting there alone.

"So, you were able to get Jade to get out and go eat."

'"Yeah, I'm worried about her she's blaming herself. I just don't want her to get hurt thinking that it's her fault Sam's in this position." I came over to her and hugged her. We stayed like that for awhile in a comfortable silence.

"Did the doctor say anything?"

"Yeah, umm mum, he said there's a small chance she'll survive and if she does she will be brain dead. He thinks she has only one to two days left." Mum burst out sobbing I couldn't blame her and started crying too. After calming down I then explained that this might not happen. I told her about my theory on how I thought the doctor was lying about something or with holding information.

"Why would he do that though just doesn't make any sense?"

"I dunno know, but we should just be cautious of the doctor." The monitor then started to beep crazily grabbing our attention. I went to go press the button informing the doctor something was wrong. Mum was holding onto Sam's hand whispering something I couldn't hear. The doctor came rushing in with people behind him. I noticed his face looked too calm maybe even happy. The nurse told us we had to leave the room. I had to pull mum off since she didn't want to leave. We were taken to the waiting room. Mum started crying in her seat and I tried comforting her. After she had calmed down I texted Jade what was happening. Ten minutes later Jade came running in with the rest of the girls following her.

"I came as I soon as I could what's happening?"

"Sam's monitor started going crazy so, I called the doctors in. They told us to wait outside I'm not sure what they're doing though." Jade broke down and mum comforted her.

Three hours later

The doctor then came out making us all stand up.

"I'm sorry we tried everything we could, but it didn't work Sam died. I'm very sorry you are allowed to go see sorry for your loss." The news we were all dreading to hear, but knew was probably inevitable. How can life be so cruel to take away Sam and then put her back in her life to just take her out again. We went to the room and saw Sam just laying there motionless. It was a heavy sight to see making us all break down again. Jesy went out of the room for awhile and then came back in. She had gone to go call Cher so, she could come see her. Just over three hours ago the monitor was fine beeping normally and now it's evened out.

A/N: I'm sorry.