Ch. 19 Other Family

Mysterious Person's P.O.V.

"Well, I don't have all day now Norma, where is my daughter?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Natalie," Norma said avoiding my gaze. Her daughter Jade walked over to us looking confused.

"Are you Alex's mother?" She questioned.

"No I'm Sam's mother and I'd like to know where she is so, we can take her home," I replied smirking looking at her shocked face. Norma's head snapped up at what I had said.

"What do you mean by we?" Norma asked looking around trying to see if there was anybody else behind me. I laughed, how stupid does she think I am. Then again she really is nothing and I could take them all on at once.

"After last time I can't trust you to keep this civil so, I'll be having a few of my guards come over in a few minutes. But, that's not important, my daughter is, so, where would she be?" I asked looking around for Sam.

"What do you mean Sam's not your daughter?" One of I'm guessing Jade's friends asked. I looked at Norma who was trying to think of a way to get out of this. Her daughter then looked at me before looking at her mom trying to figure out what was going on. Norma sighed then motioned for me to come in and I followed them to the living room. Jade and her friends were seated on the couch facing two chairs. Norma took one as I took the other. It silent for awhile the kids looking between the two of us.

"Why don't you explain Natalie,"

"Hostile as ever Norma, glad to see you haven't changed. Well, Sam is my daughter,-" Norma "coughed" while I was talking saying liar. I glared at her before continuing. "As I was saying, Sam is my daughter, I gave birth to her, but she was stolen from the hospital by your mother. She fled the area with you guys and Sam. Of course I was devastated and wanted to go after her, but I have two other daughters who were too young to leave so, I sent people to look for Sam. Supposedly, they had got her, but lost her to some lady named Mary. I decided it was time to go and search by myself after that disappointment and found Norma. After we fought I asked her where Sam was, but she didn't know apparently so, the search went on." I explained remembering all the years I spent trying to look for my daughter. I haven't seen her since she was a baby, but I'm sure she's beautiful.

"Is that true mom?" Jade asked.

"No, that is not true whatsoever Sam is my child, not yours Natalie. You're just some crazed person who can't get over the fact she's mine. The truth is girls, Natalie was Sam's babysitter for a little while until she got kidnapped. She was a good one, but got too hung up on her becoming crazy. She's been trying to get Sam ever since I fired her," Norma explained smiling at me cockily.

"You dare try to lie about that after everything you've done, you b-"

"Guys calm down, look right now isn't the time to start fighting while Sam is still missing. I don't know what to believe right now except that Sam is out there in danger and we're just sitting around. Look Natalie if you really are Sam's mother than help us find her, even if you aren't just help right now," One of Jade's friends said.

"Of course I'll help, what're we going to do?"

"We're going to the only person who could help us at the moment," Jade announced.

Jade's P.O.V.

Leigh was driving with Norma sitting in the passenger seat, Cher was sitting in the back with Jesy, and Perrie was sitting beside me. Natalie was following behind us in her own car. I was deep in thought wondering who really was telling the truth. I mean I should trust my own mother, but Natalie did seem like she was telling the truth. Then again she could just be lying. If she was telling the truth that would mean my mom had stolen Sam who wouldn't be my sister then.

"Hey, Jade it's going to be alright, don't stress," Perrie whispered trying to cheer me up. I sighed thanking her as we pulled to a stop at Rachel's house. As I got out I watched as someone opened Natalie's door and helped her get out. Natalie stepped out as another person stepped behind her. One of the girls looked around Sam's age as the other who opened her door looked Natalie's age. The three were talking as Natalie kept looking back at the house. They then walked up to us.

"This is Rose and Grace, the guards I was talking about earlier. They'll be helping us with the search," She explained. We nodded and walked up to the front door ringing the bell. Rachel opened the door and saw it was just us. Natalie, Rose, and Grace were behind us so, Rachel hadn't seen them yet. I heard them talking about something, Natalie sounded angry. As I was walking in I saw Rachel's face pale so, I tried to eavesdrop.

"So this is where you've been?" Natalie asked. I saw Rachel try to move away, but Grace grabbed her before she could move well Rose stood protectively in front of Natalie.

"I'm sorry, I made sure to keep an eye on Sam," Rachel explained, but Natalie didn't seem to care.

"You don't get to say sorry. You'll be going back with us after we find Sam and she's ready. When we find her and if I see she's gotten hurt, just know it's your fault," Natalie said.

"I'm not the one who lost my kid in the first place," Rachel said confidently after that Natalie lunged at Rachel making the others look back over at what was happening. We all watched as Rose and Grace tried to pull Natalie off which took a lot of effort, but their faces remained cold towards Rachel.

"I'm sorry that was way out of line my," Rachel apologized before Natalie cut her off.

"Shut up and tell us where Sam is," Natalie ordered which caused Rachel to walk in the living room. We all followed her in and saw as she connected her computer to the tv. On it showed a dot moving a few hours away from where we were.

"This is where Sam is. They're driving to the drop off area which is in Ireland so, we still have some time before they can catch the ferry to take them there. Mary, Nick, and Sam are in the car those two have guns and Sam isn't in the best conditions. They know what your car looks like so, you'll have to use a different car," Rachel explained pointing things out on the map.

"We can use my car, but it'll fit five of us excluding me," Cher offered.

"Good, then we'll follow in my car with Rachel so she can guide us," Natalie added.

"Well then we should get going!" Jesy exclaimed.

A/N I updated early this time! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter! The next update should be pretty quick as well. Have a great day or night! I love you guys! Stay strong, it'll get better one day!