Ch. 2

Jesy's P.O.V.

I made my way over to where I heard the screaming and saw two girls standing over another gril kicking her. I went over to them and pulled off her. I helped the girl up and helped her over to the rest of the girls. I was about to ask where the two girls who were kicking her were when Perrie said "they ran off." I nodded and asked the girl what her name was. She said Sam and then fainted. I caught her before she fell and took her into the limo.

The rest of the girls climbed in and Leigh told the driver to take us home. "So what are we going to do with her?" Jade asked. "I think we should just take her to our house and wait for her to wake up," Perrie said. We agreed and stayed in a comfortable silence until we got home. Once we were there I carried Sam to a guest room and laid her down. I went down stairs to see Pez ordering some pizza and Jade and Leigh watching Friends. I sat down near them and started watching.

Sam's P.O.V.

I woke up not knowing what had happened when all the events came back to me. I was walking out of the mall and going to head back when Elizabeth and her friend Peyton decided I needed a beating. For some reason they hated my guts which didn't make any sense they had everything they could ask for literally if they asked for something they got it. I was used to it though everybody bullied me at my school just because I lived in an orphanage. How I got in there is a story for a different time because right now I have to figure out where I am. Last time I checked the orphanage did not have flat screen T.V.s at least the walls aren't white so, I'm not in a hospital.

I decided to check out downstairs hopefully it wasn't a crazy person. I went downstairs to see Little Mix sitting on the coach eating pizza and watching T.V. How did I end up in Little Mix's house? I cleared my throat causing them to all turn around and look at me, "I see you're up now," Jade said. I nodded and then Jesy asked how I was feeling. I said "Fine, but I'm confused how did I end up here?"

"I saw some girls beating you up so, I went to go help you and then you fainted so,we decided to take you here." Jesy said. "Thanks for everything, but I have to go now."  "No stay please." Jade said. I decided to stay because it was late and I was still hurting from earlier. "Sure, but can I use your phone?" They told me where the phone was so, I went to go call Mary who's probabaly freaking out by now.

Phone Call Sam-S and Mary-M

M:Hello

S:Hey Mary

M: SAM WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ITS PAST 8!!

S:I'm sorry, but when I was leaving the mall.....

M:Sam I'm just glad your ok and as long as they said its ok to stay there you have my permission.

S:Thanks Mary. Bye.

M:Just be careful. Bye.

I hung up the phone and went to the living room. They had brought blankets and pillows down. I went and sat down next to Jade and then we started talking about random things. It was close to midnight and we were watching a movie when I fell asleep on someone.

Next Morning 

Jade's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes and was about to get up when I felt someone on me. I looked down to see Sam's head was on my lap and she was sleeping. She looked so cute with her mouth slightly open and her chest going up and down while she was breathing. I carefully put her head on the floor and went to the kitchen to see the rest of the girls there.

I waved at them and then took a seat and started eating the pancakes. "So who's going to take Sam to her house?" Jesy asked. "I will," I said. After I had finished breakfast I went to the living room to see Sam was up. "Do you want breakfast?" I asked. "No I'm good I'll just head out thanks for everything." "No problem I'll take you home." "You don't have to." "I want to now get in the car."

(A/N So what do you think of this chapter? Please vote and comment. Again if you have any ideas for the story that you want in tell me.)