Ch. 4

Jade's P.O.V.

I opened the door to see Sam washing her hands. She turned her face to see who was standing there and smiled when she saw it was me. "Are you ok you were in her for awhile?" I asked. "Yeah there was only toilet paper in the last stall, but someone was using it so, I had to wait." She replied. "Ok are you ready to go then?" "Yeah." We went outside and got in to the car to head home. While I was driving it was really silent so, I took a quick glance at Sam to see she was sleeping. She looked so cute while sleeping i thought while focusing back on the road. 

When I pulled into the driveway I parked the car and turned to wake up Sam. As I was about to nudge her she woke up and looked around. When her gaze fell on the mansion her jaw dropped and her eyes widened making me laugh. "Woah who's house is this?" "It's ours and now yours too." "This is so cool thank you so much Jade." She said then giving me a hug. "No problem." I responded while hugging her back. We got out of the car and she grabbed her bags while I went to go unlock the door.

When I opened the door the house was silent which is not what I was expecting. I was about to shout 'is anybody home' when I got a text from Jesy saying they were hiding in Sam's room. I closed the door after Sam came in and turned around to see her jaw was dropped. I laughed and asked her, "Are you still surprised?" "Course this house is huge."

"True now c'mon you can check out the house after you see your room." "Ok." I wonder how the room turned out I know that they room is electric blue because they wouldn't have had time to paint. When we turned into the hallway there were three rooms on each side. "So as you can see your room is on the right side the middle door."

Sam's P.O.V.

"So as you can see your room is on the right side the middle door." I nodded and noticed that her room was towards the right of mine if I was facing my door and there was a guest room on the other side. On the left side was Perrie, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne's rooms from left to right. I still can't get over the fact of how big this house was. Although it wasn't as big of a shock as Jade adopting me which I still don't get why she did that. "Sam." "What?" "Aren't you going to open the door?"  "Right sorry." I opened the door and for the third time that day my jaw dropped open at what I saw. 

"Surprise!" "Oh my gosh this is the coolest room ever thank you guys so much!" "Aww your welcome." Jesy said. "Group hug!" Perrie yelled. After the hug they said they would go downstairs so, I could settle in. I looked around my room and was amazed the wall which was electric blue was covered with posters of my favourite artists.

They had also all signed the wall and each put a quote on it. In the room there was a queen bed, dresser, t.v., desk, and two bean bag chairs. There was also two windows and two doors. I put my bags on my bed and went to door one behind it was a fully stocked wardrobe with a note on one of the clothes saying hope you enjoy Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Perrie xx. I really had to thank them again; I went to the next door and stepped inside to find a bathroom which I kind of guessed  it would be. I unpacked all of things Jade had gotten me and went downstairs.

Jesy's P.O.V.

Once we had gotten downstairs we went to the kitchen to talk. "Jade why exactly did you adopt Sam?" Leigh asked. "I don't really know there is just something about her and when I saw her go into the orphanage I got a gut feeling telling me to adopt her." Jade answered. "Did you tell Simon about this at least?" Perrie asked. Jade gulped and looked down. "You didn't tell did you Jade." I said. "No, but I'll tell him soon he probably hasn't heard of it yet at least." "You better Jade." Leigh said. She nodded and sighed. 

"So what do we have to do tomorrow?" I asked breaking the silence. "I think we have a recording session for Salute." Perrie answered. "What are we going to do about Sam?" Jade asked. "What?" Sam asked walking in. "We have a recording session tomorrow do you want to come with us?" Leigh asked. "I'd love to, but I'm in Uni." "Oh yeah I remember you telling us that last night, do you need a ride then?" I asked. "No it's not to far away from here." "Awesome so, what do you want to do for the rest of the day then?" Perrie asked. "Movie time!" Sam shouted making us all laugh. I think she will be a great addition to the Little Mix family hopefully the mixers and Simon agree. 

Bryan's P.O.V.

I was getting really bored because all my friends were busy so, I decided to see if Sam wanted to do something. I grabbed my jacket and keys heading out the door telling my parents I'd be back later. I got into my truck and drove to the orphanage. I don't get why Sam wouldn't let my family adopt her, but I guess it would be awkward. I got out of the car and headed inside as I got in I went to talk to Mary. "Hey Bryan what are you doing here?" Mary asked. "I came to see if Sam wanted to do something." I said. "Bryan she's not here she got adopted." Oh ok bye." "Bye." I got into my car, but didn't start the engine. I'm confused why didn't Sam tell me she got adopted and why does Mary look upset. Thankfully school's tomorrow hopefully she still lives in the area. I started the car and drove back to my house with those thoughts on my mind.

(A/N So what did you think? New character and Sam got adopted. If you haven't noticed I did get a new cover thanks to @_BeOriginal_. Do you guys like it? Don't forget to maybe, comment and vote. Again if you have any ideas for the story just tell me. Bye.)