Ch. 11 Dead?

Funeral Day

Norma's P.O.V.

Today's the funeral I can't believe she's dead. I never really got the chance to get to know her. Luckily Jade came out of her room and doesn't look like a zombie. The girls were really sweet and are letting me stay here for as long as I want. All the girls aren't doing that well they had got attached to Sam during the time. I was just done getting ready and went downstairs to see all the girls there except Jade.

"Where's Jade?" I asked.

"She won't come out of her room." Jesy explained. I nodded and went upstairs to Jade's room. I saw she was crying and just held her until she stopped.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm ready to do this now, thanks mum."We went downstairs and left with the girls in a limo one of them had hired.

Skip the car drive

When we got there there were some people in the church already. I went up to go talk to Karl and his family while the girls went somewhere else.

"Hey mum."

"Hey Karl, how are you doing?"

"I'm not doing the best I've broken down couple of times. How are you and Jade holding up?"

"I'm trying to keep strong for Jade she keeps blaming and locked herself in her room for awhile." Karl nodded and looked at his watch.

"Looks like it's time to start." He gave me a hug and went to get his family. I went over to Jade and we headed inside.

Dr. Niels' P.O.V.

"Ok the work is done. What's going to be our next step in the plan?" I asked my boss.

"Good make sure to find out when the funeral will take place and then will make our move."

"Got it." The line went dead after I said that giving me a cue to get to work. I miss Turner it sucks without him, we have been friends since birth. Our parents used to always say we could never be separated. If they found one of us the other wouldn't be so far behind. When we graduated out of high school I went to college to get my MD while he moved out here to England. I later followed him due to my job change. We talked about old times and stayed close.

I got married the following year to Rachel Holton my colleague and we had a boy named Bryan. One day after getting home he called me saying he wanted us to meet his new girlfriend, Mary. She was really nice and has always been.  I was worried at first she would come between our friendship, but she understood and our friendship stayed the same. After awhile of being in London, Turner called us to his house one day for dinner, but only I could come. That's how all of this started I still remember that day. 

"Hey Nick, I'm glad you could make it. Turner is in the living room, dinner'll be ready in fifteen minutes." I nodded and came inside taking off my coat and shoes. I walked into the living room and saw Turner watching tv with a beer in his hand. 

"Hey Nick what's up buddy?" He gave me a bro hug and we sat on the couch.

"Just work how about you Turner?" 

"Ahh, I've been busy lately with work as well so many cases are piling up." Turner worked in the police department and had a high position. I nodded. 

"Rachel wanted to say hi and sorry for not being able to make it, but she had to watch Bryan."

"It's fine, how is she and Bryan doing?"

"They're doing great, Rachel just got a promotion that she deserved and Bryan is just getting bigger and bigger each day. I'm so proud of them and love them."

"I can see you do by the way your eyes light up when you are talking about them." I smiled and we watched the television until dinner was ready.

During dinner

"This is really good, Mary thank you so much."

"Oh it's no problem I'm glad you like it, it's always nice to have you over."

"Yeah Nick is right this is amazing as always." Mary smiled at Turner who kissed her on the cheek.

"Smooth Turner." I gave him a high five making Mary laugh at the two of us. We continued to eat in silence and after we were done Mary took the plates also getting the dessert.

"So, down to business Nick, I have a proposition for you that I think you will like very much. Now I'll give you a warning before I tell you because this is very top confidential. This might involve going to jail if we get caught, we will have to use your son Bryan, also killing and kidnapping is involved." I saw how serious Turner looked and decided to go with it.

"Ok I'm in."

"Great, now we are going for a certain person named, Sam Thirlwall. You see she has something special about her, but very unnatural some scientists will pay us very highly if we are able to capture her." I nodded this is starting to sound interesting.

"Ok here's the plan Mary has an orphanage open as you know so, we will track her movements and corner her when she is alone." After dessert  and talking about Sam more with Turner I decided to head home. Upon returning I saw Rachel in the living room and smiled at her. 

"So, how was dinner?" 

"It was great they said not to worry about anything and hi back. Mary also gave me some of the food and dessert to give to you."

"Aww, she is so sweet we need to have a girls day again." I nodded and kissed Rachel on the lips.

Present Day back at the church before the funeral'll start

Jade's P.O.V.

Oh gosh I don't think I can do this I feel like I'm about to puke. This is all my fault I should have protected Sam better I'm a horrible older sister. I don't even deserve to say that I lost her without even realizing it was her until it was too late. I feel bad for Cher I saw her coming in with Craig and went to go say hi to them. I decided to go to the bathroom before the funeral started. I splashed some water on my face to calm myself. Good thing I had worn my waterproof makeup today. I heard the door open and looked to see Perrie had entered.

"You okay Jade?"

"No I feel horrible Perrie it's all my fault."

"It's not your fault, honey you couldn't have done anything more to save her as Jesy, Leigh or I could've done. I know you didn't realize she was your sister right away, but at least you did. It'll be okay we are all here for you never forget that so, are the mixers."

"Thanks Perrie I really appre-"

RING RING RING

My phone started ringing interrupting me I looked at the screen and saw it was an unknown number. I answered it putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Jade Thirlwall?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well I just want to tell you I have Sam with me and unless you comply with our demands she will be killed. Just kidding she will be killed this time. Here I'll put her on the phone so, you can say goodbye."

"Jade, Jade are you there please don't come after us I don't want anybody else to get hut. I'm sorry I didn't realize you were my sister soon enough I'm sorry. Please don't feel bad or anything don't stop your music I know your mixers love it. Love you bye." Sam spoke with a ragged, scratched voice.

"Sam, no please we''ll come and get you don't give up. I love you too we all love you."

"That's all the time we have for goodbye, Thirlwall."

"You are sick we will find you and get Sam." The line went out after I said that and I looked at Perrie. She looked as white as I probably did. We ran to the coffin and opened it to see nothing, absolutely empty

A/N Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time when you deserved it sooner. I'm really sorry you guys got us to 4,486 reads you guys are awesome. i love you all so much stay strong if you want to talk I'm here for you.