Ch. 3

Sam's P.O.V.

I had gotten in the car and put on my seat belt waiting for Jade to start the car, but she turned to me instead. "What's your address?" Jade asked. Dang it this is why I didn't want a ride I don't want her to find out so, I told her the address of the house near the orphanage. The drive to the house was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. When we got to the house I thanked her for everything then got out. I walked up to the front door and turned around to see her driving away. I ran across the street and to the orphanage hopefully she didn't see me.

When I walked in I was engulfed into a big hug by Mary. "Sam I was so worried about you," Mary said. "I was only gone for one night and I had called you." "I know, but I still was worried." "Thanks Mary I'm going to go upstairs." As I was walking upstairs I heard the door open and Mary say something, but I was too far upstairs to hear what she said. As I walked into my room I couldn't help, but sigh it wasn't a room much. Just a small room that had a bed pushed to the side and my stuff near the wall. Luckily I didn't have to share it with anybody since I was 17 and there were only four other kids in the house. I decided to change into different clothes and then I started working on my drawing again.

Mary's P.O.V.

As Sam was walking upstairs to her room I was about to go to my office when the door opened. I saw one of the girls from Sam's Little Mix poster walk in. "Hi I'm here to adopt a kid," She said. "Ok do you want to see the kids or do you already know which one you want?" I asked. "I already know," She replied. "Follow me then," I said and then took her to my office so, she could fill out the paperwork. I took a seat and got out the papers for her to sign and then asked her, "Which kid do you want to adopt?" "I would like to adopt Sam," She replied. "Ok just sign the papers here, here, and here and then she will be in your custody," I replied, but I was thinking s*** why did someone have to adopt her.

"I'll go call Sam down Ms." "Oh I forgot to introduce myself sorry my name's Jade, Jade Thirlwall," She replied. This is just great a Thirlwall I thought while calling down Sam telling her someone adopted her. While we were waiting for Sam in the office I kept on thinking out of all the people a Thirlwall just had to get her back this is great just great even better that it's her... "I've all my stuff Mary who adopte oh my gosh Jade what are you doing here!" Sam exclaimed while giving us a puzzled look. "I'm adopting you Sam," Jade explained. "Really thank you so much," Sam said and then gave Jade a hug. Jade told Sam that she would wait for her outside with her things so, Sam could say goodbye. "Bye Mary I'm going to miss you thank you for all the things you've done for me." "Bye Sam I'll miss you too." She hugged me and then left. When I saw her walk out I immediately went to my office and called Turner. "Hey babe what's up?" "She got adopted." "Who?" "Sam and by Jade Thirlwall."

Jade's P.O.V.

After I had dropped Sam off I started driving away to look like I was leaving. I didn't know what it was, but she didn't seem so keen on giving me her address. Once she thought I was gone I saw her run off to a different building a block away. i slowly followed her so, she wouldn't noticed me and then parked in the parking lot of the building which turned out to be an orphanage. I suddenly got an idea to adopt her which everybody will probably think is a little bit too rushed, but there was just something about her. I got out of the car and headed inside. Once I was inside I told the person who runs this place that I wanted to adopt a kid I had in mind. She took me to her office where I filled out the adoption papers afterwards I waited for Sam. While we were waiting I was wondering if I should ask her why she had flinched when I said my name. I was just about to ask her when Sam came downstairs. When Sam came into the room she was very surprised to find me standing there so, she asked me why I was there and I told her how I came to adopt her. 

I grabbed her stuff from her and took them out to the car so, she could say goodbye and I could tell Jesy, Leigh, and Perrie to set up her room. I texted them all using group message and then put my phone away. I had also told them to get her some clothes I would handle getting her a phone and computer to keep her busy. I noticed she was walking out so I asked her "Ready to go?" She nodded and we hopped in the car and I drove us to an apple store. When we had gotten her an IPhone 5c and a Mac book computer I drove us to McDonald's since they still needed time. As we were driving it was in a comfortable silence. Once we were at McDonald's we ordered our food and then sat down and ate. When we were done Sam said she had to use the loo so, I sat there waiting for her and looking on twitter following fans when I got a message from Jesy saying that they were down with the room. I noticed that it had been awhile now since Sam had gone to the loo so, I decided to go check on her. I had a bad feeling in my stomach when I opened the door I saw Sam...

(A/N Oh my gosh I am so sorry for not updating for so long. I have been having some family issues and finals don't help, but I will be updating more often thanks to school being over almost. I hope you guys liked this chapter please vote and comment and if you have any ideas just tell me. Also who has seen Little Mix or is going to see Little Mix on the Salute Tour?)