Ch. 6

Sam's P.O.V.

Jesy had just dropped me off so, I started walking to my first class when I got engulfed in a bear hug. "Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed in my ear. "Logan I can't breathe." "Sorry about that I just missed you so much I mean we always hang out every weekend, but then I got the flu and my mum said I had to rest and then..," Logan started rambling on and on which some people can find annoying if they don't really know her.

"Logan." "What?" "I get it I missed you too." "Right so, how's your life been since last time?" "It's been life I actually have something to talk to you about, but I don't want it to change anything between us." "Sam, I've known you for a while now, but it feels like eternity so, nothing is going to change I hate to break it to you, but your stuck with me forever." "I figured that, but on to the point I got adopted by Little Mix,"

I closed my eyes not wanting to see her reaction. When for the second time this morning I was tackled into a bear hug, but this time I felt two people? I opened my eyes to see Logan and Bryan!

Oh my gosh I forgot to tell Bryan about me getting adopted I hope he's not mad, he'll understand right well he is hugging me."It's alright Sam I'm not mad at you I was just worried when you weren't at the orphanage. I'm just glad your safe and that you are finally adopted you deserve it." "Yeah Sam I agree with Bryan I just can't believe your growing up so fast," Logan said before starting to fake cry. I laughed at her acting and then kissed Bryan's cheek before saying. "C'mon we gotta get to class.

Logan's P.O.V.

She got adopted I'm so happy for her and maybe I can finally tell her my secret. You see I'm Cher Lloyd, but go as Logan Simmers to cover up my identity. It's hard sometimes, but so worth it and the school knows so, it's fine if I miss school for a long period of time usually for touring. I had to lie to Sam this morning when I told her I was sick I really had to go perform in Bournemouth, but I can't let her know yet. I know Little Mix and they are such sweet girls and I'm glad Sam got adopted by them. I wonder if she told them about her other family I only know of her telling me about it she hasn't even told Bryan and he's her boyfriend. 

I know she got trust issues out of what had happened so, I feel honored to know her secret. Sh*t I should probably focus on the teacher right now I think he just said we have a test Friday. Ugh I seriously wonder if I made the best choice to finish school sometimes. As much as I hate to admit it I might not be a singer one day. That's far away though. I love my brats they're so dedicated and are the best fans in the world. I know pretty much every singer or group says that about their fans, but it's because we mean it. I would be nowhere without my fans.

I love them so much. Yes class is over only two more and then I have to go to the recording studio. I'm working on my album today because every other day of the week I'm working on this secret collaboration with Little Mix. I can't wait maybe I can even bring up Sam in the conversation, but it has to fit smoothly into the conversation so, they don't get suspicious.

(A/N Sorry I didn't update when I said I was going to I had gotten sick. Anyways you guys are the best 1,092 reads I love you guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter by the way I will start speeding up time because this is too boring. Please vote and comment it makes my day so much! Love you bye also if you have any ideas just tell me.)