Ch. 1

Sam's P.O.V.

I was listening to my radio when the announcer came on and said the words that would change my life   "If you are in the London area and a fan of Little Mix come down to the Carters Mall tomorrow from 2-6 pm for the Little Mix signing."

I started freaking out I couldn't believe my luck I ran downstairs to  tell Mary the orphanage owner and said "canigoseelittlemixtomorrowatthecartersmallfortheirsigningpleaseee".

"Whoa calm down now what did you say."

I sighed and slowly said "Can I go see Little Mix tomorrow at the Carters Mall for their signing pleaseee?"

Mary laughed and said "I don't know promise you're going to be back by 8".

"I promise Mary."

"Fine I guess so, but just be careful I don't want anything.... "

"Yes I will thanks Mary" I said hugging her. She chuckled and told me to go wash up for supper.

Skip to the next morning

Jade's P.O.V.

"C'mon Perrie wake up we have to get ready for the signing" I said jumping on her bed.

She kicked making me fall down on her bed and said "what the h*** Jade the signings not until 2"

"I know but it's 12 o'clock."

She jumped straight out and said get out I need to get ready. I chuckled and went downstairs to see the other girls downstairs waiting for us to come down since they were all ready (A/N they all share a flat) Once Perrie came down we all went into the limo and talked until we reached the mall.

Sam's P.O.V.

Yes today was the Little Mix signing. I was so excited I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Then I got changed and grabbed my stuff. I said bye to Mary and made my way to the mall. When I got to the mall I saw a line so, I got in it and waited for my turn. I had been standing in the line for thirty minutes when it was finally my turn to go. I went up to Leigh-Anne and said hi she said hi back and then went and said hi to the rest of the girls while they were signing my stuff. I got my things and left. It was starting to get late and I promised Mary I'd be back by 8 so, I left. While I was walking out of the mall I felt someone grab the back of my shirt and drag me to an alley near the back of the mall. I looked up to see who my attackers were making me recognize them. Oh great this will be fun.

Jesy's P.O.V.

We had just finished with the signing and were making our way out the back to keep away from fans. I was thinking about the signing and how there was that one girl who seemed to remind me of someone. I didn't get her name she seemed very shy. I was thinking about who she reminded me of when Perrie asked me if I wanted to get a pizza to eat. I said yeah and then we made our way to the limo. We were just about to get in the car when we heard a girl scream in pain. I looked at everybody and then started to make my way over to see...

(A/N So this was the first chapter sorry if it was boring I promise it will get better this is my first story. If you have any ideas for the story that you want in it just tell me. I'll try to update soon so, yeah bye.)