Ch. 8: To be saved or not to be

Mystery Person's P.O.V.

"We've secured the girl and are heading back to base. Copy."

"Got it. Over and Out."

If you think your going to get Sam back again Thirlwall think again. This time we're prepared. Let the games begin.

Jade's P.O.V.

Dang it they got away with Sam this is not good. This is just like when Sam my little sister had gotten kidnapped. Wait.

"Hey, Perrie do you think the police could get fingerprints from Sam's room"?

"Yeah, but how would that help"?

"No time to explain just get Leigh to tell the cops to come to our house".

Skip Car Ride and At House

"Ok officers just follow me up to Sam's room." The officers took the fingerprints from her room after I told them what they thought.

"Miss Thirlwall we'll do our best and if they do match we'll reopen the case until then try not to go find answers on your own." A few more police officers came in and started questioning us. After two hours everybody left and all the girls went up to bed while I went to go tell my family the news.

Next Morning

Sam's P.O.V.

Ugh I've a pounding headache what happened. I looked around the room and noticed that it wasn't my room. Wait isn't this Bryan's guest room. Why am I here I thought Bryan knew I didn't want to ever see him again. I was lost in my thought and didn't even notice some people had come in.

"Well looks like you've woken up."

"No I'm still sleeping why am I here Bryan what do you want?"

"Sam, that is not how you talk to someone."

"Wait Mary you helped him why?" Well this is not what I planned for today, but I can get out of this. What kidnappers would choose a house close to the city and not even take away my phone. I pulled out my phone while watching the two bicker. I texted Logan/Cher something I don't even know. You see we had this plan that if one of us ever went to a boy's house and needed help getting out. We would text each other something random so, that we would call and get out of the situation. Hopefully she realizes it's Bryan's house and calls the cops instead of me. I press down on my phone to turn it off and put it in my pocket when I accidentally press down on the home button. Siri can't connect to the internet You have got to be kidding me.

"Take her phone idiot." Mary says to Bryan.

" I need to get Turner he'll know what to do."

"I still love you Sam just say you'll be my girlfriend and I'll make sure you stay safe."

"Shut it if you really loved me why'd you cheat on me? Just take a hint from Taylor Swift we're never getting back together." Mary walked in with I guess Turner wait he couldn't be could he.

"Long time no see Sam isn't that right."

"Too bad it's not a pleasure you took me away from my family. I still have nightmares about it."

"I let you go back to your sister for awhile at least."

"And then took me away the night I was going to tell her that we might be related."

"Whatever we're leaving in an hour who knows what she texted to her friend." They all left except Mary who closed the door and leaned against it. I gave her a cold stare so, she realized not to talk to me. I just can't believe she would do this to me. When all the other kids got adopted in the orphanage it was just us two because Mary couldn't take care of kids anymore as she was old. I got to stay after a lot of begging because I was close to the age where I would just be released. Mary promised that I could stay with her as long as I needed though. Thinking about it though and now with this kidnapping she probably made sure I never got adopted. She might seem nice, but she can be really evil and cunning. I felt my stomach rumble and realized I had probably missed breakfast whatever.

Cher's P.O.V.

I wish this was all a nightmare and I'd see Sam today. Sadly this is the twisted reality that just doesn't make any sense why someone would kidnap her. I don't know if she has any enemies she usually keeps to herself or talks to Bryan or me. I wonder if Bryan had anything to do with it maybe he kidnapped her because she broke up with him. I heard a knock on the door and went to go open it. There were two police officers outside the door asking me if they could ask a couple of questions. I nodded and let them in. They started off by asking how I knew Sam and to tell them anything that would help them with their case. I made sure to tell them about Bryan and how they had broke up the night of Sam getting kidnapped. 

During the questioning I felt my phone buzz, but I put it to the back of my mind. After the questioning was over and the officers were heading to the door I looked at my phone and gasped. I called the officers back and showed them the message.

"Sam might have tried to text a message to you before the kidnappers took away her phone." 

"No, you see Sam and I had this plan to text each other nonsense if we wanted to get out of a boy's house. She's got to be in Bryan's house please we need to go there now before something happens to her." The officers looked unsure, but agreed seeing as this was their only lead. I told them the address and we were off. The car ride was filled with a lot of tension on the way there and I told them anything else they needed to know. I also made sure to text the girls of Little Mix what was happening and the address of Bryan's house so, they could meet us there. The cops had decided to be cautious and had called in backup in case things got out of control. We pulled up to the house with two other cop cars behind us. Luckily we had made it right as they were trying to leave. I got out and was told by one of the officers to hide behind their car in case someone fired a shot.

I saw Bryan and Mary come out of the house with stuff in their hands. I knew he had helped in doing this. The officers called for them to drop the luggage and put their hands above their heads. Bryan and Mary got tackled to the ground by two cops while another two got the dropped luggage. By now there were four other cops along with a captain and a negotiation team coming in. I saw the Little Mix girls come in and I motioned them over. I started filling them in when we all heard a cop shouting. Oh my gosh a guy was in the front yard holding Sam and pointing a gun to her chest. I heard the girls gasp and Jade start sobbing. The negotiation team had arrived and they were trying to get him to let go of Sam. The captain started yelling out orders to everybody when the mysterious man got ready to fire. I looked closely at Sam who had tears in her eyes and she was frantically trying to get away from the man.

The guy lost his grip on Sam for a second from her shaking so badly and that was all Sam needed to start running. It happened all in slow motion Sam got two feet away when he fired at Sam hitting her in the chest. I heard Jade scream and finally was able to turn my head and see Jesy holding her back from running after the man. The police all fired killing the guy instantly. I heard the paramedics arriving, but I was frozen in my spot looking at my dying friend with her blood soaking the ground.

Sorry I haven't updated in forever you guys are amazing and deserve someone who updates more frequently and writes a lot better. Thank you guys for all the reads, comments, votes, and putting my book in your reading list. Writing is my passion and seeing people enjoy makes me so happy. Sorry for making this chapter sad try listening with the song at the end it's hard. With a heavy heart I've decided to end this book in a few chapters and there will probably not be a sequel. Thank you to everyone who has supported my books and I and continues to. Thank you for everything.