Ch. 7: Always look for paper

5 months later

Perrie's P.O.V.

"Did you guys hear something?" I asked the girls.

"Yeah," They all murmured at the same time.

"It sounded like a window shutting," Jade added in. We all looked at each other before racing upstairs to Sam's bedroom. When we all got there I put my ear to the door and heard sniffling and laughing. I gave the girls a confused look. They nudged me to open the door which I did. What I saw confused me why was Cher (Lloyd) in Sam's room. The two girls looked up and Cher's face paled while Sam's went blank. It was all quiet for a second with each of us just staring at each other not knowing what to do until Leigh-Anne spoke up. "We heard a window shutting and yeah um, Cher, what, how?" Leigh-Anne explained and asked confused just like the rest of us.

"Hey can I talk to you guys real quick outside?" Cher asked. We nodded and went outside except for Sam.

"How do you know Sam?" Jesy asked the question we all were about to ask.

"We go to uni together."

"Wait what?" Jade asked.

"I wanted to finish my education, but I didn't want my fans to know where. I went under a fake name and the uni and management make sure my schedule works. Anyways I met Sam week later because we were project partners. We've been friends ever since. I also know how you guys adopted her and I was going to ask you about it, but I wasn't sure how to." Cher explained making the whole situation clearer now.

"I think we should go back now guys," Leigh-Anne said.

We all nodded and went inside Sam's room again. The thing was though Sam was not in the room. I looked up and the window was open. The wind was blowing some leaves inside of the room. I turned to the girls who's faces were all white. There was no emotion whatsoever on their faces at all. Their faces seriously looked like they had just seen ghosts. That's when I noticed a piece of paper on the bed that we overlooked. I chuckled to myself that would of been so cliche if Sam had run away. I read the note which explained that Sam had wanted some air for the reason that I was here in the first place. 

Jesy's P.O.V.

When we had gone into the Sam's room and found it empty. I felt like throwing up, and saw out of the corner of my eye that the rest of the girls were white as ghosts. That's when I noticed Cher was reading something and all the feeling came back into my body. I went behind her to go see what she was doing when I saw something in her hand, a note. I was reading over the note from behind Cher and was relieved to see Sam had just gone for a walk. That's when I got to the end of it and saw what that dirtbag had done. Bryan had gone and dumped, but not before cheating on her. He had kissed another girl who he was in a secret relationship with right in front of Sam.

I'm going to kill that kid, but first we need to find Sam. She's grown to become like one of my little sisters and I'm sure the rest of the girls could say the same. I showed the girls the note and their faces went from scared to relaxed then to anger when they got to the bottom. 

"THAT IDIOT I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" Leigh shouted.

"We can do that later, first we need to find Sam. Let's split up." Jade said.

"Ok me and Jade and Cher can go with Leigh and Jesy." Perrie said.

We all nodded and then took off to find Sam. If one of the us found Sam first we would call the others. We decided that I would drive so, Leigh took shotgun and Cher was in the back.

"Where do you think she would be Cher?" I asked. 

"The library or football field, but since the library should be closed it'd be the football field." 

Perrie's P.O.V.

"Jade where should we check first?"

"Probably the football field." 

"Got it." I said and nodded. Jade started driving towards the football field. I started to close my eyes to take a nap when the car stopped.I opened my eyes to see there was a major car crash up ahead. I let out a groan while Jade sighed.

"Wake me up when we get there."

"OK"

Two Hours Later

"Perrie we're here." I sleepily got out of the car to see the other girls had parked. We walked over to them.

"Guess we all had the same idea huh." Jade said.

We all headed on to the field to go see if Sam was there. We saw someone sitting on the field in the middle. We all started heading towards the person. That's when time slowed down. Another person was walking toward the person in the middle who we were now able to identify as Sam. We all started running to Sam when we saw that the other person had gotten there. The mysterious person was wearing a mask and obviously having a struggle to get Sam to go with them. Leigh had suddenly stopped running and I was about to tell her to keep going when I saw she was calling the police. It was too late though the mysterious person had gotten Sam and a golf cart drove up on the field letting the mysterious person get away with Sam. 

Jesy ran back to the car going to try and catch up with them. Jade and Cher were running after the golf cart to try and catch it. Leigh was still on the phone with the police. Time seemed to be going so slow yet so fast at the same time. That's when I noticed it the piece of paper. I reached for it and unfolded it. I started reading and realized this would be the clue to solve everything.

Sam's P.O.V.

I couldn't handle all of it so, I decided to go to the football field. I've always found it easiest to calm down outside especially on the field. While I was making my way there Bryan had tried to stop and talk to me. I can't believe what he did, but then again my life is like a fanfic sometimes so; I'll find my prince charming one day hopefully. I had finally made it to the field and decided to sit in the middle of the field and look at the stairs. I was pondering what I had heard the girls and Logan or should I say Cher talking about. I understand why she kept it a secret and I don't think I could be mad at her for that. I was also thinking about my best friend Maria. I haven't talked to her in awhile I miss her a lot. 

That's when I heard someone yelling my name. I got up and turned around to see the girls and Cher who were getting closer and closer. Luckily they didn't look mad just relieved. That's when I felt a pair of hands go around me. I started fighting against them, but it only helped for a few seconds. The next thing I know a cloth went over my mouth and the world went black.

Author's Note: I am so sorry guys. You guys are amazing over 1k reads. Thank you. Thank you to everybody who continues to read this. I am so sorry for not updating for so long. You guys are the best.