Ch. 12 Looking for Answers

Perrie's P.O.V.

I saw Jade disappear into the bathroom and followed her to make sure she was okay. I went into the bathroom and saw she was standing over the sink.

"You okay Jade?"

"No I feel horrible Perrie it's all my fault."

"It's not your fault, honey you couldn't have done anything more to save her as Jesy, Leigh or I could've done. I know you didn't realize she was your sister right away, but at least you did. It'll be okay we are all here for you never forget that so, are the mixers."

"Thanks Perrie I really appre-"

RING RING RING

Jade's phone interrupted her in the middle of her sentence. I saw her look down at her phone and study the number in confusion. I wonder who would be calling her right before Sam's funeral. I saw her answer it and put it on speaker so, I made sure to stay silent.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Jade Thirlwall?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well I just want to tell you I have Sam with me and unless you comply with our demands she will be killed. Just kidding she will be killed this time. Here I'll put her on the phone so, you can say goodbye."

"Jade, Jade are you there please don't come after us I don't want anybody else to get hut. I'm sorry I didn't realize you were my sister soon enough I'm sorry. Please don't feel bad or anything don't stop your music I know your mixers love it. Love you bye." Sam spoke with a ragged, scratched voice.

"Sam, no please we''ll come and get you don't give up. I love you too we all love you."

"That's all the time we have for goodbye, Thirlwall."

"You are sick we will find you and get Sam." The line went out after Jade said that and then she looked at me. Jade looked very pale almost like a ghost which I'm pretty sure reflected how I looked. We both had the same thought and ran to the coffin to open it and find it completely empty. Gasps echoed all around the room when people saw that.

"What are you guys doing out here the funeral is about to start?" Jade's mum, Norma asked as she entered the room, Karl and his following with his family behind. Jade pointed to the coffin too shocked to be able to speak. Norma came up to the coffin with Karl following behind and both gasped at the sight. Norma started to talk, but before she could come out with anything and then fainted into Karl's arm. Jade went over to check on her mum while I called for an ambulance.

"Hello what's your emergency?"

"My friend's mum has just fainted."

"Ok we'll send someone right away. What's the address?"

"It's ........" The ambulance had come after a few minutes and were now helping Norma be able to come back. Karl and Jade were over there to make sure she would be ok. Some of the people had left due to no funeral now. The cops had also come one had gone to talk to the guy who handled the coffin before getting here. The other was waiting to talk to Jade.

"Hey Perrie, how are you doing?"

"Not the best Jes I'm so confused how is this even possible?"

"I don't know Per, but hopefully the cops will be able to figure that out."

"Hey where is Leigh?"

"I saw her go over to the coffin a little while ago."

Leigh's P.O.V.

I honestly am not even sure what is going on right now. How, how is that even possible for Sam to disappear from her coffin. I knew she wouldn't do that on purpose even if I didn't know her for that long she didn't seem like that kind of person. I just don't get why someone would want to kidnap her. I don't mean it in a bad way, but it seriously confuses me.

I decided to go check the coffin out to see if I could fin anything. The last time Sam got kidnapped they had left a note behind hopefully they did it again. I've decided to start sleuthing on my own maybe it'll help find Sam faster. I saw Cher and Craig walking somewhere out of the corner of my eye. Cher would probably be good help since she knew Sam the second longest. Her information would be the most valuable since it's up to date. First things first looking for clues in the coffin.

The coffin was still open so, I started looking around inside it for any secret compartment. I didn't see any right away trying to feel around for anything a bump maybe. Nothing absolutely nothing, what the heck this is too weird. I suddenly felt something though it was thin, but soft I started lifting it. Then I realized it was the cloth laid down inside the coffin, but I still lifted it to find something sticking out of the corner.

I reached for it and was holding it in my hand when a strong gust of wind blew it out. I was starting to run after it when I was stopped by Cher.

"Umm, what are you doing, Leigh?"

"Oh, I was looking for a clue or anything in the coffin and saw something sticking out in a corner. The paper got blown out so, now I'm chasing it. Do you want to help me?"

"Sure let's go before it gets too far away." We both started running after it which wasn't very easy in heels and dresses. I wonder what's written on the paper hopefully it'll be something useful. We chased it all the way down to a river. 

Cher's P.O.V.

I saw Leigh going near the coffin and watched her lift the cloth and take something. She then went and starting running off after something. I excused myself from Craig and went after her. Leigh stopped and explained what she was doing asking if I wanted to join. I said yes I wanted to help and get Sam back in any way. It was difficult to run in our dresses and heels, but we managed to track down the paper near the riverbank. Sadly we weren't able to grab it before it got soaked in the water. I went and grabbed it then joined Leigh back up on a bench. 

She opened the paper to find it was absolutely blank. She then screamed out in frustration and jumped out.

"Nothing why, is there always nothing there?!"

"Calm down it'll be okay we're going to get Sam back. Screaming won't help with anything we need to be sensible and figure this out."

"You're right, do you know anything that could help us with this?"

"Not that I know of, I mean I told basically everything to the police officers last night. Hard to tell if that helped with anything at all."

"Yeah, but there's got to be something left to help us. Who did Sam hang out with the most."

"It was either Bryan or I not very useful though we know Bryan played a part in it."

"Right, maybe we could go question Sam's doctor."

"Who was her doctor?"

"Dr. Niels, I think I can pull up a picture of him, here." I took the phone from her and saw the picture making me gasp. That's......

A/N Hey guys hope you like this update. You guys rock thank you for everything you deserve an award you guys are amazing. Love you, stay strong, and if you need anybody to talk to I'm here for you.