Ch. 15 Talking it over

Jesy's P.O.V.

It's been so exhilarating of what we've learned these past few hours. I feel like each time that it seems we're further away from the truth. We get so much information to make up for it. I'm glad I decided to sneak in to the car.

"Guys do you think we should tell the other two girls about this?" Leigh asked bringing me out of thought.

"I'm not sure maybe Perrie, but I don't I feel like Jade might be in a sort of danger. If we tell her about this she might as much as hate to say this, get in the way. I don't mean I be rude, but her emotions could be a bad thing when it comes to searching and clues." Cher said.

"Yeah, I agree with Cher. I think if we keep both out that'll probably be the best choice. If worst comes to worst though we could always explain everything or parts to get help." I said adding on to what Cher had said. Leigh nodded after thinking about it for awhile. I don't blame her we are sisters and it's not going to be easy keeping this big of information away from them. After discussing more of the situation we got in the car and decided to go for lunch since it was around noon.

"Which restaurant do you guys wanna go to?" Leigh asked while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Cher you can pick since technically you're the guest."

"Umm is everybody fine with going to Olive Garden?" Leigh and I said yeah at the same time and we were off to Olive Garden. We were able to get a table in the back separated from the rest of the restaurant and given menus. I decided on getting a coke, and the three courses, appetizer, main dish, and desert. I had to get the salad which is honestly amazing along with the soup not as good as the salad, but nothing was as good as the salad. Best dressing in the world not even joking Olive Garden is doing it right when it comes to salad dressing.

"So, did you girls decided on what you're going to get?" I asked.

"Yeah I think I'm going to get coke and the three courses deal." Leigh said.

"Same as Leigh, but with mountain dew instead. How about you?" Cher asked.

"Exact same as Leigh." After the waiter came and took our order we picked up our conversation from earlier at the park.

"So, basically we figured out that four pieces of paper may or not may be the key to finding Sam. Also, the doctor for Sam just so happens to be Bryan's dad." Leigh said to recap.

Yeah, I'm thinking that we should go question Dr. Niels after lunch or tomorrow because he might leave if we know we're on to him. We can't go to the police with this either too much attention isn't going to help the situation." Cher said making Leigh and I nod. I was just about to say something when the waiter came back over with our food. We thanked him after he gave us our food then left. It was quiet for awhile as we were eating until most of the food was gone.

"So, I think Cher was right, but if we do it today it might look weird and we're not prepared. We can't rush into this we don't know as much about the enemies as they know about us." I said continuing my thoughts from earlier. Leigh nodded and took a sip of her water before adding on.

"Yeah, we should probably have a game plan before we stampede into his house. I agree with you too Cher that we need to do this soon or else he could possibly be out of the city or worst, the country."

"You two are definitely right, maybe we should hit up the shops to get some spy gear and then go back to one of our houses to come up with our plan." We settled on going to Cher's house so, it'd be easier to hide the stuff and to get an early start on tomorrow. After splitting the bill between the three we left for the mall.

Cher's P.O.V.

So, far the day was going as good as it possibly could go. We were making a lot of progress on the clues for finding Sam and were right now just paying for spy gear. I was bored of standing in line so, I had walked outside when I spotted Jade and Perrie coming over. This is so not good I mean we could probably explain what we were doing at the mall, but with spy gear, oh gosh. I quickly sent out a text to Jesy and Leigh saying that Perrie and Jade were here and I would try to get them away so, they could run for the car. Once in the car and with Jerrie distracted I would join them.

I was looking at my phone hoping neither of them would recognize me, but Perrie spotted me and pointed me out to Jade.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"Jade and I were just walking around browsing through the shops. How about you?"

"You know the same I decided to umm browse around too." Perrie nodded and Jade smiled.

"Do you by chance happen to know where Jesy and Leigh are, they haven't been at home all day and I just want to make sure they're okay?" Jade asked with concern.

"No, sorry I haven't seen or heard of them, but I'm sure they're fine." I felt bad for lying to the two, but I couldn't tell them the truth. I needed to get out of here soon, but I couldn't just be rude.

"Woah is it already half past three wow, I've got to go buy what I wanted now and hurry home. Sorry we couldn't talk any longer, but don't worry too much about Jesy and Leigh they'll be okay."

"Okay thanks, but what are you going to buy?" Perrie asked. I was stumped because I didn't really need anything at the moment so, I just said the first thing that popped into my head.

"I'm going to GameStop to go buy the expansion pack for The Sims 4."

"I didn't know you were into The Sims." Jade said.

"Oh yeah I have loads of their games, well I've got to run I'll talk to you guys later." I waved bye to them and saw them wave back. I felt their eyes on me so, I went to go buy the expansion pack after all. I didn't want them to get curious and The Sims is an awesome game.

I headed back to my car to see Jesy and Leigh in my car as well. I explained to them about what had happened and asked if they wanted to get anything from their house. They nodded so, we went to their house and got their stuff fast. We decided to leave their car there and just all go in my car to my house it was time to get to work in bringing Sam home.

Sorry if this seemed boring I just wanted it to be mostly explained. Yeah umm hope you liked it sorry if you didn't. Thank you so much for 6000 reads I was honestly just shocked. You guys are all amazing and I just love each and everyone of you. Stay strong guys the battle will be over one day.