6

Mario
I woke up an hour early because I can smell sausage hits my nose after I spend the most of the night thinking about Misha. I know we just started talking yesterday but I can imagine how my name going to sounds like when I give it to her in my bedroom. I'm glad she remembers my name yesterday when I see her at the cafeteria. I got up out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, did my morning hygiene and got out of the bathroom with black towel wrapped around my hips.

I put on my black boxer, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue skinny jeans and grey shirt.

Mario's outfit

I put on my sock and shoes, sprayed myself with Freshwater Cologne from Bath And Body Works, put on my grey jacket grabbed my things and went to the living room as I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast

"Buenos días cariño (Good morning baby)", My mom said as she took out the plates.
"Buenos días mamá, ¿qué estás cocinando? (Good morning mom, what are you cooking)?", I asked as the TV on CBS 46 Atlanta.
"Estoy cocinando panqueques de bayas mixtas y salchichas (I'm cooking the mixed berry pancakes and the sausage link)", My mom said as she pour the Arizona brand watermelon juice in my cup.

I got up and sat down on the stool so that I can eat the breakfast before I go to school. She gave me the plates of pancake and the sausage link as I grabbed the fork and start eating them.
"Gracias por el desayuno mamá (Thanks for the breakfast mom)", I said as I take another bite of the pancake.
"De nada Mario, ya te empaqué el almuerzo (You're welcome Mario, I already packed your lunch)", My mom said since I can't eat most of the shit they be serving at school because I still got braces in my mouth but I'm getting remove in a couple of weeks.

Misha
I'm at the locker putting on my brown lip gloss since I'm wearing the nude sweater dress and black leggings today along with the black thigh high boots. While I'm straighten my hair since its in the ponytail today, I heard the deep voice and it's was Mario opening his locker.
"What's up Misha", He said as he put whatever he don't need in the locker.
"Hey Mario", I said as I close the lid for my lip gloss and put them in my pink purse and put them in the locker.

I would rock the Gucci or the Chanel purses but it's expensive so I decided not to buy them just buy the purse that are in the cheaper price. I can be cheap here and there but I'm not like Mr.Krabs from Spongebob nor Julius from Everybody Hates Chris who knows how much most of the things cost but unlike Mr.Krab, at least he don't spend money on useless things. I was about to locked the locker until I saw Mona and Mya walking pass us by and getting ready to speak to us.

"Hey guys", She said as I saw Mya wearing the boyfriend jeans and the pink long sleeve shirt which is she don't look that bad because she can't wear crop top, shirt skirt, short dress nor any other inappropriate clothes at this school.
" Hey Mona and Mya", I said but Mya didn't say anything to me nor Mario.
"Don't be damn rude, just say hey to her and Mario", She said as she start huffing and puffing like we did something to her which is we didn't do anything but say hey.
" Hey fat bitch and the ugly guy with braces ", She weakly said under her breath as I looked at her.