43

Bianca
After Misha and her parents leave the Chinese restaurant last night, I went home, took a quick shower and went to bed since it's was past bed time but whatever, staying up a little bit late on the school days ain't going to hurt since I does that sometimes. Now, I'm in the bathroom doing my morning hygiene which is including washing my face and brush my teeth.

When I'm done, I went to my room and put some clothes on as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, and put on my black legging and white shirt.

Bianca's outfit

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my jean jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom in the kitchen fixing me the plates since I got up a bit earlier than I normally gets up

"Good morning mom", I said as I sat down on the stool.
"Good morning Bianca, are you ready to eat?", She asked as she poured some Kroger brand juice in the glass.
"Yes mom", I said as she gave me the plates of her homemade sausage and eggs biscuits and home potatoes.

Like Misha said, homemade breakfast sandwich is better than the ones from the restaurant especially McDonald's. One thing I would never do is relying on the fast food restaurants because it's not that good at all especially when people tends to mess with it. That's why whenever I get some fast food restaurant, I checked before I eat them because it's might be something very suspicious going on at the restaurant.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I went to the kitchen and turn the warm water on to washed out the plate and the cup.
"Thanks for the breakfast mom", I said as I put some Palmolive brand Lavender & Lime dish soap on the plates and start washing the plates.
"You're welcome baby, have an good day at school", My mom said as she gets ready to leave for work which is time for her to leave.

When I'm done cleaning up my mess, I turned the lights off, grabs my things and heading out of the door on the cool November as I locked the door behind me before I head to the bus stop. I put my earplugs and start playing the music on Pandora since my bus should be here in 5 minutes.

Mario
Today is the last day of doing the book report since I went to Kirkwood to turn the book in at the library yesterday. I'm almost done with the book report since all I got to do is fixed a few of the spelling and grammar mistake before printing them out.

I will print the book report out sometimes today since I got the printer at home. Now, I'm at the media center fixing a few spelling and grammar as I saw a girl sitting next to me and it's was Misha.
"Hey Mario", She said as I saw her wearing something simple today because they said it's going to rain later on today.
"What's up Misha, are you done with the book report?", I asked since I know it's took her a couple of days to do it.
"Yeah, I'm just fixing the spelling and grammar before I print them out", I said as I fixed one more spelling mistakes.

When I finished fixing the grammar and spelling mistakes, I save my book report because the class will start in 10 minutes so I decided to talk to Misha about our plans for Thanksgiving and my birthday which is I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do.