4

Mario
I woke up at 10 AM with the sun in my face and all that laughing like they having an breakfast party or some shit. So I got up out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, handle my business, flushed the toilet, washed my hands and got out of the bathroom to the living room as I saw my mom and my cousin sitting in the living room.
"Que pasa rio (What's up Rio)", My cousin Danny said.
"Mañana mamá y danny (Morning mom and Danny)", I said as I took out of the milk to fixed me some oatmeal since I still got the braces in my mouth.

Danny is in senior and a few months older than me but we don't go to the same school. He was going to South Atlanta at first but he stays at East Atlanta Village which is not far from Kirkwood so he goes to the same school as Rodney which is Alonzo A. Crim Open Campus High School which is I heard that school is more ratchet. You thought that South Atlanta is ratchet, look at Danny's school, it's full of school fights, thugs, hoes, drugs dealers, pregnant girls and so on. Everyday, I said thank god me and Danny don't goes to the same school mainly because most of them security guard is flat out lazy.

I mean come on, everytime it's the huge fight going on at his school, they ain't at least try to stopped the fight that causes the police to stop it for them. Hell, they be all over the local news for various reasons sometimes from teacher sleeping with students, somebody bring a gun to school, somebody bring drugs to school, the fight and so on which the main ones who talking about it is them folks from CBS 46 Atlanta. While I'm eating the strawberry and cream oatmeal and my mom doing the laundry, Danny start asking me.

"Como es el hombre de la escuela (How is school man)?", He asked as he about to change the channel to HBO since nobody ain't watching the paid program on Peachtree TV.
"Lo mismo de siempre, ¿y tú? (Same old, same old, how about you)?", I asked.
"Hubo una gran pelea en mi escuela el otro día que provocó el bloqueo durante una hora (There was an huge fight at my school the other day that caused the lockdown for an hour)", He said.
"Me estas cagando (Are you shitting me)?", I asked not really surprised that there was an fight at the ratchet ass school.
"Sí, unas seis perras peleando por una mierda que a nadie le importa (Yes, about 6 bitches fighting over shit that nobody gives a damn about)", He said as I went to the kitchen and clean out the plates before I fixed me some coffee.

"Déjame adivinar, están peleando por ese imbécil que alrededor de nuestra edad y que ya tiene unos tres niños y bebés mamas (Let me guess, they fighting over that asshole who around our age got about 3 kids and baby mamas)", I asked talking about that Keith guy where them hoes from Kirkwood and Edgewood be taking their draws off for.
"Si, ese perdedor (Yeah, that looser)", He said. I don't understand what the appealing about that Keith dude knowing that he known for playing with females heart. It's mainly them girls from Kirkwood which is most of them are either stuck up, hoes or just a drama queen who start shit with people for no reason.

I'm not bullshitting, they rather go out with the asshole who treats them like shit instead of getting with the good guy like me. Like that caramel skinned girl that her mom tried to hook her up with me but she rejected me over the braces in my mouth over the summer since I'm about to get it removed soon. To be honest, I didn't give a shit because she shallow as hell anyway and I'm not going to waste my time taking her to the movies or whatever she wants to go. I only cool with a few of girls there and Valerie is one of them.

Valerie is Rodney's girlfriend since they have been together for a couple of months now. What I respect about her is that she don't rush and give him no cookies until they together long enough. As for Misha, she going to remember my name when I seen her just watched but I might get her number today if she goes outside to workout.