55

Trina
I woke up on the Thursday morning at the same time as I normally gets up as I moaned out of my sleep. I got up out of the bed, yawned, made my bed up and went to the bathroom as I took a quick shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom.

I went to my room, put the fresh pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on something simple which is blue ripped jeans and black shirt with TLC on it.

Trina's outfit

I put my hair into the half ponytail, put on my socks and shoes on, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, put on my grey jacket, grabs my things, turned my room and bathroom lights off and went downstairs to the kitchen as I grabs the Otis Spunkmeye...

I put my hair into the half ponytail, put on my socks and shoes on, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, put on my grey jacket, grabs my things, turned my room and bathroom lights off and went downstairs to the kitchen as I grabs the Otis Spunkmeyer banana nuts muffin and Welch brand fruit punch juice since I don't have much time fixed me some cereal. today

So I grabs my things, turned the kitchen lights off and heading out of the door since I made sure that the door is locked before I get in my car like my parents always tells me every time they leaves for work early. I unlocked my car door, got in the car, plugged my phone on the AUX cords, start the car, put on the seatbelt and drove off as smooth jazz music started playing on low.

Misha
I'm at the cafeteria eating the breakfast from McDonald's since Mario offers me the ride to school. On our way to school, he stopped by McDonald's to get us something to eat since I'll eat fast food for a couple of more days.

I told my parents about going to Mona's house on Sunday which is my parents is fine with it. Why you may asked, she wants me and Savannah to meet her guy friend named Isaiah. She have been telling me about that guy a lot lately especially yesterday around lunchtime right in front of Mario, Trina and Marcus. 

While I'm eating the breakfast, I saw Mona walking in the cafeteria with the cup of coffee mug as she getting ready to say something.
"Hey Misha", She said as she sat down on the table.
"Hey Mona, what's time are you come and picked me up?", I asked as I takes an bite of the sausage and eggs McMuffin. 
"Around noon", She said as she takes an sip of her coffee since the guy that she have been telling me about will be there at 1 PM.

I hope he ain't no typical boys from the hood where he trying to get in my draws even though I'm still single. I know Mario from the hood too but Bianca is right about them Puerto Rican boys even though Mario is half Dominican and Trinidadian. When it's comes to sex, I don't know since I heard that the Hispanic boy from the island can screw a girl real good. 

I hope them thirsty ass black girls is right because I never had sex before and I'm not ready for it. Mona and I continue talking about our plans for Sunday until it's time for us to go to our first block as I told her that I'll see her at lunch. 

I got to use the bathroom real quick before I go to my first block so I won't have to hold my bladder on most of the class till the point where I wet my pants.