51

Mona
I woke up on the Sunday morning which is the last day of Thanksgiving Break before I go back to school tomorrow morning. I may not wants to go back to school and wish the Thanksgiving Break lasted for a week but whatever, at least it's only a month left before the Winter Break since it's longer.

I'm going to still going to work during the Winter Break expect for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. After I got up out of the bed, made them up and use the bathroom, I went downstairs as I saw my mom cooking breakfast while "If I Don't Have You" by Tamar Braxton playing in the background.

"Good morning mom", I said as I'm about to fixed me some coffee.
"Good morning Mona, the breakfast is almost done", My mom said as she puts the bacon on the paper towel and cook the last 4 of them. After I fixed me some coffee, I sat down on the stool at the breakfast bar waiting on my mom to finished cooking as she getting ready to asked me.

"Mona, after we clean up the house, I want you to help me decorate the house", My mom said as she fixes me the plates of the blueberry pancake and bacon which is I don't mind helping her out since we don't have to go to work today. I mind as well help my mom decorate the house after we clean up the house since Christmas is around the corner anyways including decorate the Christmas tree.

I only got a month to figure out what I'm going to do on Christmas since I usually goes to my grandma's house for the dinner. I already what I'm going to do on New Year since I'm just going to be at home watching the ball dropping at New York while I'm drinking the sparkling juice.

That's another reason why I'm glad I don't lives at Edgewood no more so that I won't have to hear anybody getting their head knocked off easily especailly when they are fighting over bullshit around New Year where they killed one of them. I only had a few decent neighbors at Edgewood but one of them got killed last year around New Year over petty bullshit which is the last piece of chicken from Popeyes.

I'm like what the hell, it's just the last piece of chicken from Popeyes which is his punk ass brother should be full from eating them in the first place. Now, he got the trial coming up next month since he trying to get out of jail but his bond is denied because the criminal record is long where them judge ain't going to let him out.

I hope he gets life in prison because I'm sure that them people at Fulton County Courthouse tried everything they could but he kept screwing up where they get all burned out. As for the other decent neighbor I had which is the older man who walks his dogs a lot, he passed away from the heart failure a few months after my next door neighbor got killed by his asshole of the brother who got so many kids but has to pay the child support on a few of them.

When I'm done eating breakfast, I went to the kitchen and start cleaning up the kitchen while my mom gets ready to clean up the living room before we gets ready to decorate the Christmas tree and the house. It's looks like I'll be doing a lot of work today since I'm not going to have time to go outside and takes an walk today but whatever, I'll do it tomorrow since I'm not going to really have an homework for a while because we reviewing for the final exam.

Misha
After I helped my parents decorated the house including the Christmas tree which is I have been doing it all morning, it's time for me to go to the park and chill since it's noon and I still got plenty of times to go to the park before it's gets dark outside.

So I went to the bathroom, turn the shower off, took my clothes of put them in the hamper and got in the shower as I washed my body a few times. After I washed, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face and brush my teeth as I got out of the bathroom. I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my white crop top and navy blue high weight ripped jeans.