52

Misha
Today is the first day back in school after the Thanksgiving break which is I wish it's lasted for a week. I did stayed up a little bit late because I rolled up my hair last night but whatever, staying up a little bit late on the school days sometimes won't hurt. I got up out of the bed an hour early, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom.

I took an quick shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room as I put the pads on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and black long sleeve shirt.

Misha's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, took off my hair scarfs, took all of the rolls out of my hair, hair sprayed my hair, put on my fury blouse, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I packed me some lunch since it's the leftover p...

I put on my socks and shoes on, took off my hair scarfs, took all of the rolls out of my hair, hair sprayed my hair, put on my fury blouse, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I packed me some lunch since it's the leftover pizza and the can of Dr. Pepper along with the S'Mores poptart and the can of Coke since that's for breakfast.

After I packed me some lunch, I turned off all of the lights, grabs my things, heading out of the door, locked the door behind me and heading to the bus stop on the cool Monday morning since they said it's going to warm up later on today when the school lets out.

Trina
After the long Thanksgiving break which is my family finally went home, it's time for me to go back to school for at least a month before the Winter Break which is it's lasted for 2 weeks. My family from my dad's side was at my house the whole time I was out of school especially Javier since that dude is driving me crazy when I taking him home.

Don't get me wrong, I love my cousin that's a year younger than me but sometimes, that dude going to make me quiere matarlo y enterrarlo en algún lugar del bosque (wants to freaking kill him and buried him to the woods sometimes) especially when he said about Misha since his thirsty ass be looking at her ass like that's his next meals. 

His culo (ass) better be lucky that's she still single because Mario would probably grabs su culo y la beso justo en frente de el (her ass and kissed her right in front of him) to let him know that's his girlfriend and no other dudes can't have her. He can be friends with her but he better not make Mario kill him even though kill a guy over a girl is very petty but you gets my point. Now, I'm at the cafeteria eating the donuts from Krispy Kream donuts since I stopped by there on my way to school. 

While I'm eating Oreo and Kream donuts, I saw Misha walking into the cafeteria with the can of soda in her hands.
"Hey Trina", She said as she sat down on the table.
"Hey Misha, do you want one of the donuts?", I offer since I'm not trying to eat it all by myself.
"Sure", She said as she grabs the glazed lemon filled donut with the napkins while I'm taking an sip of mocha latte.

While we eating the donuts, Misha start asking me about Thanksgiving Break.
"How's your Thanksgiving?", She asked since she wanted to asked me that but I didn't want to waste anymore time because I only there to get us some snacks and pay for the gas since he stays at College Park.