16

Savannah
I woke up at 5 AM to get ready for school since I'm not the morning person. I wish school starts at least around 8:30 AM so I won't have to get up that early. I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom. I handle my business, wipe, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the shower.

I washed my body multiple times with Nivea brand body wash before getting out of the shower. I was going to washed my hair but that'll get me late for school which is I'll wait until tonight. The only way I washed my hair while I'm getting ready for school is I had to get up earlier so I'll have plenty of time to blow dried my hair.

When I'm done taking the shower, I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to heads to my room. I sprayed my love box, put on my white bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my white pants and grey long sleeve shirt that's said "LA" in white print.

Savannah's outfit

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself with Love Spell perfume from Victoria Secret, grabs my things and went to the living room as I don't see my parents in sight because they left for work a little earlier ...

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself with Love Spell perfume from Victoria Secret, grabs my things and went to the living room as I don't see my parents in sight because they left for work a little earlier than they normally leave.

My mom works at the airport as an pilot while my dad is the construction worker but he mostly fixing roads. I checked the time and it's after 6 AM so I grabs the strawberry pop tart, green apple and the bottle of Lipton brand peach iced tea out of the refrigerator along with my lunch since I packed me the lunch last night before I went to bed.

I was going to cook myself some breakfast but I don't want to be late for school. So I grabs the car keys, turn off all of the lights, grabs my things and heads out of the door on the cool mid-October. Yes, Halloween is only a couple of weeks away and I might give kids some candies this year.

I know people going to have an costume party in my neighborhood since them girls from my school be half naked in the costume especially when it's cooler outside in October.

Misha
The baby project is over since me and Mario got an 97 on the baby project. Most of us got either an 80 or higher on the project. It's only a few of us failed which is one of Paris minions and the guy with the afro name Xavier.

I'm proud of Mario for doing the speech this morning at Life Skills class while Paris putting her head down asleep. I don't know why she always asleep during the class but she needs to start going to bed at the decent hours instead of staying up really late on the school days. Now I'm at French class doing the assignment since this is the last day we have an substitute teacher because we getting the new French teacher starting Monday.

I don't know who it's going to be but I hope it's not creepy like Mr. Richland is which is thank god the school system fired him the other day. I mean come on, that guy have been giving me the R Kelly vibes since the first day of school back in Mid-August. When I'm done with my assignment, I got up, turn them in while Mario and Marcus looking at my ass each time I takes an walk.