39

Mario
I woke up the next morning with the bacon hits my noes which is my mom is cooking breakfast. I got up, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. When I'm done using the bathroom, I got out as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some coffee.

"Buenos dias mama (Good morning mom)", I said as I took the creamer out of the refrigerator.
"Buenos días Mario, todavía vas a la biblioteca hoy (Good morning Mario, are you still going to the library today)?", She asked as she takes an finished bacon out of the frying pan.
"Sí, pero voy a ir a los de Kirkwood (Yeah but I'm going to the ones at Kirkwood)", I said since I'm not going to be there that long.

I'm just going to find the book, check them out and get out of there. I went to the living room, grabs the remote and turned the TV on since the TV on channel 2 which is "This Week". I don't want to hear about no elections so I decided to change the channel until I gets to Nickoldeon which is SpongeBob is on.

I may not be old enough to vote since I'm damn near 17 years old, but them mainstream media have been shoving elections down my throat for the past a couple of months especially Hillary Clinton. She may did some shady shit but I rather have her as our first female president than Donald Trump because that man have never done anything politic related. I mean come on, he's the billionaire way before he got elected which is I don't think he knows what the hell he doing in the white house.

I'm not going to lie, I agree with him with the illegal immigrants even it's been a problem for the long time especially when Barack Obama got elected back in 2008. That's why most of the Hispanic makes sure that they are here legally because it's nothing worst than having ICE on our ass. 

It's not only Hispanic has to deal with ICE but it's be other people from another country has to deal with them no matter they are from UK, Australia, Iraq, Germany, Cuba or any other country they came from. While I'm watching the part where SpongeBob and Squidward accused Mr. Krabs of being a robot, I heard my mom calling my name.

"Mario, es hora de comer (Mario, it's time to eat)", My mom said.
"Alright", I said as I grabs the coffee mug, grabs the plates of waffle and bacon and went to the dining room since I'm not watching anything important anyways. I mean come on, they shows SpongeBob on Nickelodeon a lot whether it's an newer episode or an old episode which is before the first movies came out.

Candance
After me and my parents eat breakfast and clean up the house, it's time for me to get ready to go to Marcus's house as I texted him to let him know that I'll be there in an couple of hours since his mom is at home.

I know she going to leave us alone while me and Marcus in his room probably making out unless she checking on us to make sure we okay. After I did my hygiene in the bathroom, I walked into my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my pink bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and grey short sleeves shirt that's said "Thrasher" in red print since I don't look too sexy but this outfit will do.

Candance's outfit