45

Savannah
I enjoyed Mona's company last night since she was doing my hair until almost 11 PM. I knew it's going to take her hours for her to do my hair since I took an shower and washed my hair first along with blow drying them. 

After she did my hair, she post a couple of the picture of my hair on Instagram which is it's got a few negative comments but you know me, I don't give a damn about what they think because they are bunch of trolls who don't have anything better to do anyways. 

Me and Mona spend a couple of hours watching movies since I feel asleep on the 3rd movies where Mona watch the rest of the movie since she didn't go to sleep until nearly 2 AM. Now, I'm in the bathroom handling my business which is I can smell the waffle smell hits my noes. 

When I'm done, I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and got out of the bathroom as I saw Mona and Gina in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
"Good morning guys", I said as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some coffee.
"Good morning Savannah, how is your sleep last night?", Regina asked as she flips the pancakes.
"I slept good, what about you Mona?", I asked as I put some creamer in my coffee and stirred it up.

"Same, mom is almost done with the breakfast", Mona said as she got up about to make some more coffee. So I sat down on the stool and let my hot coffee cool down a little bit as Regina gave me the plate of ham and cheese omelette and the strawberry toast on the saucer.

I grabbed the fork and the knife and start eating the breakfast as Mona gets ready to asked me.
"What's time are you planning on leaving?", She asked as she takes an bite of the omelet since they want to know am I still coming to their job with them.
"This afternoon, my mom want me home before dinner", I said remembering when my mom called me last night to check on me to make sure that I'm okay.

If I had to follow Mona and Regina to their salon, they will since its be less of the traffic on the weekends especially when I be on I-20.

Misha
After I ate pancake from McDonald's and helped my parents clean up the house, it's time for me to get ready to go to Dave's And Busters as I walked into the bathroom, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got into the warm shower. 

I shaved the place that's needs to be shaved, washed my natural hair since I took my hair weave out last night, washed my body a few times with the Plum Cider Warmth body wash and got out of the shower as I dried off, washed my face and brush my teeth.

I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room as I blow dried my hair, sprayed my love box, put on my olive green matching bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my high weight jeans and black shirt since its going to be kind of warm outside today.

Misha's outfit

I put on my boots, sat down and start doing my hair as "Santa Is Coming To Town" by Jackson 5 start playing

I put on my boots, sat down and start doing my hair as "Santa Is Coming To Town" by Jackson 5 start playing. Yes, they started playing Christmas Carol as soon the holiday season starts from November to December which is around New Year.