15

Misha
Today is the last day of doing the baby project since it's due tomorrow. The whole time me and Mario doing the project, we being the good parents especially Mario since he treats Zira like a real baby instead of making me feel like a single mother. I swear, I feel like they stay at home mother for a week because Mario had to be home before dinner.

Now I'm in the bathroom washing my body multiple times since I got up a little bit early because I got get Zira a bath and dressed. When I'm taking an shower, I got out of the shower, I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to put my clothes on. I sprayed my love box with Summer Eve Tropical Rain spray, put on my nude bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my white pants and black sweater with the white dots on it.

Misha's outfit

I put on my sock and shoes, brush my hair, sprayed myself, grabs my things including Zira, I turn the lights off and went to the kitchen as I saw my parents in the living room watching the news

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took out of the bowl for the oatmeal.
"Good morning Misha, when the baby project is over?", My dad asked as he takes a sip of the coffee.
" It's due tomorrow, it's the last day", I said as I put some warm water on my maple and brown sugar oatmeal before putting them in the microwave for a minute.

While the oatmeal is cooking, I made me some passion fruit juice and take out the banana. When the oatmeal is done, I took them out of the microwave, stirred them up and sat down on the stool to eat my breakfast. I know you asking did I asked my parents their permission to go to the mall on Saturday, I did asked them around dinner time last night which is they don't mind. I don't know what time Mona going to get me but I know that she'll give me and Trina more information either today or tomorrow.

Savannah
I'm at the locker making sure that my hair ain't messed up. While I putting things I don't need, I heard the deep voice and it's was Davonte standing behind me.
"What's up Savannah", He said as I turned around and looking at this chocolate babe standing in front of me.
"Hey Davonte", I said since I don't see his girlfriend in sight.

I got an huge crush on him since he the cutest guy at this school. He may not be all that popular but I like it when he being himself instead of trying to be something that he not like half of them dudes at this school. I'm not bullshitting, they be pissing me off with their wannabe thugs bullshit all because they listen to Future, TI, 21 Savage, Kodak Black or any other rappers that I don't even listen to, well expect for TI because at least he done some dirt before he became an rapper.

I mean come on, half of them phony son of a bitches ain't from the hood no way since they live with either the middle class parents or rich parents like them guys from "Love & Hip Hop" which is I barely watch that show. Me and Davonte continue talking until it's time for us to go to the Government class as he gets ready to asked me something.
"Do you mind I walk you to class?", He asked as I looked at him confuse.
"I don't know Davonte, what's if Janice gets mad?", I asked since I never liked her at all.
" Come on Savannah, I'm not worrying about her dumbass right now", He said as I wrapped his arms around him since we got most of the class together.