48

Thanksgiving Day 2016 (Misha)
Today is Thanksgiving which is I'll be helping my mom cook Thanksgiving dinner today along with Aunt Terry, Uncle Rodney since he don't have to work today, my grandma and my dad since we not going to sit there and let my mom do all that work by herself.

I know you asking what side dish I will be making, I'll making mac and cheese, green beans casserole and dressing. I'm not really an mushroom eater especially cream of mushroom soup but it's does goes well with green beans casserole on the holiday seasons. I made the banana pudding last night before I watch movies with Bianca to get it out of the way since I probably going to be in the kitchen all day today.

I know Mario's birthday is tomorrow but I'll make the cake either tonight or tomorrow morning before I go to the dinner at his grandma's house depends on how tired I get today. Now, I'm in the dining room eating breakfast with my parents and Bianca since I made some cheese grist, scrambled eggs, bacon and toast with the orange jelly on it.

I got up at 8 AM to make some breakfast since I made some more sweet tea first before I cooked the cheese grist but I'm using the American cheese because I'm using the other cheese for mac and cheese especially Velveeta. When we done eating the breakfast, I went to the kitchen and start cleaning up my mess before I go to my room and looks at my phone which is I know Mario going to say "Happy Thanksgiving" in Spanish.

More I hear Mario speaking Spanish, more I learned as I got the freaky thoughts about him talking dirty to me in his thick Puerto Rican-Trinidadian accent while he kissing my body but I don't have time to pleasuring myself right now because I will be busy today.

I'll do it tonight after Bianca help us cleaning up our mess and go home with nothing but bra and panties set and music playing on low.

Mario
After I eat breakfast and read the text messages from Misha telling me "Happy Thanksgiving", It's time for me to go to my grandma's house as I clean out the bowl since I ate cereal this morning. When I'm done, I went to the bathroom, handle my business, took my clothes off, turn the shower on, put my clothes into the hamper and got in the warm shower.

I washed my body a few times, got out of the shower, dried off, shaved my face, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I let my mom in. I went to my room put on my navy blue draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants, white shirt and black hoodies.

Mario's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn my room lights off and went to the living room as my mom have the TV on Thanksgiving Parade on Alive 11

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn my room lights off and went to the living room as my mom have the TV on Thanksgiving Parade on Alive 11. While I'm waiting on my mom to get ready for the dinner since she not going to wear anything special because we just going to my aunt house since my grandma change the plans last week after I take Misha to the aquarium, my phone starts vibrating and it's was Danny texting me to reminds me that his aunt lives at Alpharetta which is at the same county as Atlanta is.