42

Misha
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up after I did my book report last night after I ate dinner. I'm almost done with the book report because all I got to do is check the spelling and grammars before printing them out since it's only 2 more days left before the book report is due.

When I'm done doing my morning hygiene after I made my bed up, I went back in my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and white short sleeves shirt.

Misha's outfits

I put on my sock and shoes on, took off my hair scarfs, sprayed my hair weaves, put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and heading downstairs to the kitchen as I'm about to fixed me some cereal since we...

I put on my sock and shoes on, took off my hair scarfs, sprayed my hair weaves, put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and heading downstairs to the kitchen as I'm about to fixed me some cereal since we need to grocery shopping but that's has to wait until Sunday because I'm still going to Dave's And Buster's with Mario.

"Good morning Misha", My dad said as he taking an sip of the coffee while he watching the news on Fox 5 Atlanta.
"Good morning dad", I said as I take the milk out of the refrigerator. While I'm fixing me some cereal, my dad gets ready to say something.
"Misha, you know we going out to eat tonight right?", He asked since Bianca and Aunt Terry invited us to the dinner at the Chinese buffet called "Grand Buffet".

I never went to that restaurant before but I heard the crab legs is good by Bianca. I hope she right about their food at that Chinese buffet which is my aunt going to give us the address so my dad can put them in the GPS. Like I said before, GPS can be  retarded sometimes when's comes to giving us the directions where we gets lost.

When I'm done eating the cereal, I went to the kitchen, clean out the bowl, grabs my lunch box, grabs the bottle of lemon flavored water. turn the kitchen lights off and heading out of the door as I told my dad bye and heading to the bus stop on the cool early November since they said it's going to be warm later on today.

What do you expect, it's fall, they tends to have a warm weather sometimes especially in Atlanta, GA. 

Mona
I'm at the cafeteria listening to some country music on the Wednesday morning since I got here a little bit early today. I'm still pissed about the fact that Mya got pregnant by Keith but not as pissed off as I was yesterday. 

I'm glad my mom kicked her ass out because she just wants to be grown so bad instead of being the kids as much as she can until she turns 18 when she decides to moved out on our own. As soon "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley start playing on Spotify, I saw Misha walking into the cafeteria with the bottle of flavor as she sat down and say something.

"Hey Mona", She said as she took her earplugs off.
"Hey Misha, how is your book report so far?", I asked since she having the book report this week.
"It's was good, I'm almost done with it, so how is your meeting last night?", She asked about Mya.
"My mom kicked her ass out last night because she wants to be grown so bad", I said remembering when she slapped me in the face during the fights.