40

Misha
I got up earlier than I normally get up since it's time for me to go to Chick Fli A for breakfast. I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I went  back in my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deorgrant and put on my jeans and black sweater.

Misha's outfit 

I'm about to put my boots on until my phone starting ringing and it's was Katrina calling me

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Misha💘🔥💫♉: Hello!
Katrina🔮🎇🇵🇷💕: Hey Misha, what are you doing?
Misha💘🔥💫♉: I'm just getting ready for school.
Katrina🔮🎇🇵🇷💕: Alright, I'm just calling you to let you know I'm on my way over here.
Misha💘🔥💫♉: Alright, I'll see you when you get here.
Phone Convo over 📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Katrina, I put my boots on, took off my hair scarfs, put my hair weave into the ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn off the my room and the bathroom lights since my parents left for work early and went to the kitchen to grabs my lunch. I getting ready to put on my black leather jacket until I heard the honk blowing.

I turned the kitchen lights off and heading out the door as I locked the door before I get in Katrina's green car. I walked on the driveway to her car as I opened the door, got in the car and close the door.
"Hey Misha", Katrina said as she gets ready to drive off to Chick Fli A.
"Hey Katrina, did you find the book for the book report?", I asked as I put my seatbelt on so I won't be in the car accident. 
"Yeah, I read most of the book that I brought from the library", She said as she stops by the red lights with the music playing low.

I'm plans on take "The Outsider" back to the library but I'm going to need a ride since Katrina said she'll take me today after school. 

Katrina
After me and Misha spend the most of the ride talking about the book report, I pulled up to Chick Fli A for breakfast as I ordered or food and paid for them. While we waiting on our food, I start asking Misha about Mario becuse I want to know what's time he going to take her up  this weekend.

"What's time Mario going to picked you up?", I asked since I know he taking her to Dave & Buster's for their little hang out. I hope they ain't like Mordeci and Margret from Regular Show especially one episode where Rigby tried to get Mordeci to kissed Margret to order to get out of the friend zone. 
"Around noon, what about you, do you have any plans for this weekend?", She asked.
"Me and my parents is going to the grocery store for Thanksgiving", I said since Holiday season is around the corner. 

Yes, it's time for us to shop for Thanksgiving since me and my parents don't wait until the last minutes especially on Christmas because most of the store will be closes on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe certain stores like 7-Eleven, Family Dollar and any cornrow stores but not grocery store like Kroger and Publix.