7

Mona
I woke up at 5 AM to get ready for school since I'm using the alarm clock on my phone because it's way less annoying than the alarm clock I had. I got up, made my bed up, went to the bathroom, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the warm shower. I washed my body a couple of times with Dove brand body wash since I shaved last night before I went to bed and got out of the shower.

I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth, rinse my mom and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room to put my clothes on. I put on my blue bra and boy shorts on, lotion my body with the Wild Honeysuckle lotion from Bath and Body Work which is I also got the perfume for it too and put on my red shirt and jeans.

Mona's outfit

I put my hair into the ponytail, put on my thigh high boot, sprayed myself and put on my black leather jacket since it's going to be kind of chilly outside today

I put my hair into the ponytail, put on my thigh high boot, sprayed myself and put on my black leather jacket since it's going to be kind of chilly outside today. I went to Mya's room to see she is up which is she not because she still laying in bed. So I went in there to wake her up as I gently shake her.
"What", She moaned out of her sleep.
"Wake up, it's time for us to go to school", I said as she turned around and trying to go back to sleep.

"I don't want to go to school", She said as she about to go to sleep but I'm not having it because it's will be no skipping school in our house so I removed the cover from her as she got mad.
"What the hell is your problem fat bitch?", She asked with attitude but it's too damn early for this shit.
"Nobody didn't asked you do want to go, you're taking your ass to school whether you like it or not now get your ass up and get ready", I said as she huffed and got up out of the bed to the bathroom.

She going to be late for school because it's after 6 AM and she knows our bus comes at 6:30 AM. I went downstairs as I saw my mom in the living room watching the news on Fox 5 Atlanta.
"Good morning mom", I said as I went into the kitchen grabbed me the cherry poptart, Tropicana brand orange juice and the banana as my mom getting ready to asked me.

"Is Mya up?", My mom asked as she takes an sip of the coffee.
"Yeah, I just woke her up", I said since she said she don't want to go to school today but my mom is not going to let us skip school. She may let us do it occasionally but not everyday because that's another ways to repeat class.
"Alright mom, I got to head to the bus stop", I said since I don't have time to wait on Mya nor eating cereal so she mind as well take her to school before she opened her shop since her shop ain't going to be opened until 9 AM anyways.

Mario
Me and Marcus is at the cafeteria talking since Misha nor Mona ain't got here yet. While we talking about them 2 girls, I starting to asked him about his girl.
" What's up with you and Candace?", I asked as I take an sip of the coffee from McDonald's since I stopped by there on my way to school.
"Her birthday is coming up", He said as I didn't know her birthday is this weekend.

I thought it's was last week but he told me that her birthday is this weekend which is on the 8th.
"Yeah, she having an birthday party this weekend", He said. He told me that the birthday party ain't going to be big where there are ass loads people around. It's going to be involved by friends and family only which is I know Marcus is not really an party person but he'll go for the sake of his girl. We continue talking until the bell rings which is time for us to go to our first block class.