29

Misha
I woke up on the early Thursday morning  which is I can smell bacon hits my nose. So I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up, plug my pink flat iron and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom, went back into my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black ripped pants and black and grey off shoulder shirt.

Misha's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, sat down and start flat ironed my hair which is I checked the time and I got enough to do so before I eat breakfast

I put on my socks and shoes on, sat down and start flat ironed my hair which is I checked the time and I got enough to do so before I eat breakfast. While I'm flat ironed my hair, Mario just popped up in my mind where we at the island somewhere making love. I don't know why it's pops up in my mind but I don't want to rush things with him.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mario but we just got to be friends for right now because I don't know he's the right guy for me or just some typical dudes who only uses females to get in their pants. After I'm done flat ironed my hair, I hair sprayed my hair, put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading to the living room as I saw my mom in the kitchen fixing me the plates while my dad in the dining room reading newspaper.

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I sat down on the stool.
" Good morning Misha", My mom said as she gave me the breakfast sandwich, hash brown and cup fruit cocktail along with the glass of orange juice.
"Thanks for the breakfast mom", I said as I took an bite of the breakfast sandwich since she used the bagels.
"You're welcome, enjoy your breakfast Misha", My mom said as she about to fixed herself the plates.

I checked the time on my phone and it's after 6 AM which is I got time to eat breakfast before I go to the bus stop. I wonder who made the twerking video on Instagram last night because I wouldn't be surprised if the girl around my age get their asses whoop for it. As long the parents do it behind closed doors so they won't have to deal with CPS especially the ones who don't know the difference between child abuse and disciplining their kids.

When I'm done eating breakfast, I went to the kitchen, clean out my plates, put my orange juice in the travel size water bottle, rinsed the cup out, took out my lunch box, grabs my things, told my parents bye and heading out of the door as I put my earplugs on and start listing to the music on my way to the bus stop.

Mona
Me, my mom and Mya got into the argument last night around dinner time because she was forced to come to the family gathering tonight at my aunt's house. She said she got something important to tell us since my mom got somebody to close the salon for her tonight which is her business partner.

Not only that, I got the notifications from Instagram where Monika posted herself with not but a thong set on which is pissed me off because that's the type of shit I'm talking about. This is another reason why Mya needs to quit hanging around with her because she don't have nothing to offer but cookies and drama.