32

Candace
Marcus texted me last night to let me know he just came back to Atlanta last night after being at his hometown for a few days for one his family funeral. I'm glad he came back because I miss him so much even he only at New York for a few days. I'm thinking about inviting him over next weekend but I'm going have to asked my parents first.

Now, I'm in the bathroom handling my business since I just got up out of the bed about 10 minutes ago. When I'm done, I wiped, pulled my pajama pants up, flushed the toilet, washed my hands and got out of the bathroom as I went downstairs to the kitchen to fixed me some cereal.
"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took out the milk out of the refrigerator before I put the Apple Jacks in the cereal bowl. 
"Good morning Candace", My dad said as he takes an bite of the bagel.

After I fixed me some cereal, I put the milk and cereal up, fixed me some simply mixed berry juice and went to the dining room. I started eating breakfast before I helped my parents clean up the house. Yes, my parents do the full cleaning of the house on Sundays which is I mostly clean up the kitchen and the dining room. When I'm done eating the breakfast and drunk the milk out of the bowl along with drinking the juice, I went in the kitchen, clean out my bowl, and start cleaning up the kitchen since my parents just started cleaning up the house.

Mona
It's Sunday and I don't have much to do today. I still kind of disappointed that Jasmine had to change the plans which is I'll met her boyfriend some other time. Well, at least she ain't waiting until the last minutes since she told me ahead of time.

Now I'm in the bathroom taking the 20 minutes shower because I'm about to go to the park and chill there. When I'm done taking an shower, I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went to my room put my clothes on. I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on something simple which is light blue jeans and orange shirt since I'm not going anywhere special.

Mona's outfit

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my blonde hair into the pony tail, put on my white crop hoodies since it's kind of cool outside,  sprayed myself, grabs my things including my wallets since I might stop by the store to get me something to snack ...

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my blonde hair into the pony tail, put on my white crop hoodies since it's kind of cool outside,  sprayed myself, grabs my things including my wallets since I might stop by the store to get me something to snack on and some more gas in the car on my way to the park and went downstairs as I saw my mom folding up the pants. "Alright mom, I'll be back in a couple of hours", I said. "Okay, don't be gone too long, I going to need help with dinner tonight", My mom said as she folding up the sheets.

"I won't", I said as I heads out of the door and unlocked my mom's car. I walking on the driveway, got in the car, plugged my phone to the AUX cord, turn the car on, put my seatbelt on and drove off as "Hey Mr.DJ" by Zhane playing in the background. I'm going to need to stop by the gas station on my way to the park so I'll have enough to get home. 

East Lake
After I stopped by the gas station to put some gas in the car and get me something to snack on which is I got myself some Pringles Ranch chips, Starburst and the Fanta berry soda, I pulled up to the park at East Lake as I turned the music down, got out of the car and locked the car door so nobody won't break in my mom's car and steals them.