27

Trina
I woke up a little earlier than I normally gets up because I can smells sausage patty it's my nose. So I got up out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, did my morning hygiene and got out of the bathroom. I went back in my room to put some clothes on as I sprayed myself, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my pink shirt with the words "PINK" in black print and white high weights pants.

Trina's outfit

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself, grabs my things and headed downstairs as I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself, grabs my things and headed downstairs as I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Buenos dias mama y papa (Good morning mom and dad)", I said as I walked into the kitchen to fixed me some coffee as I put them in the travel size coffee mug.
"Buenos días Trina, casi termino con el sándwich de desayuno (Good morning Trina, I'm almost done with the breakfast sandwich)", She said as she puts the English muffin in the toaster oven as I puts some International Delight brand Reese's coffee creamer as I stir them up.

I put the creamer back in the refrigerator and went to the living room and sat down on the stool while my mom takes the English muffin out of the toaster oven. I was going to make myself some breakfast sandwich but my mom made it for me. She gave me the an plates of bread sandwich and the bowl of fruit cocktail mix.
"Gracias mamá  (Thanks mom)", I said as I took an bite of the breakfast sandwich.
"De nada bebe disfruta tu desayuno (You're welcome baby, enjoy your breakfast)", My mom said as she about to fixed my dad the plates.

It's going to be time for me to go when I'm done eating my mom's homemade breakfast sandwich.

Misha
I stayed up a little bit late last night because I need to find out who behinds the stolen car which is some girl name Janice and Teresa and some guy named Joey. Savannah may knows them since all I know is that they are bunch of dumbasses who stole somebody's car and guns.

What's also amazed me is the fact that Hispanic guy is involved with the shooting where he killed another Hispanic guys. They said him and Teresa ain't in the US legally but I don't know where they came from. I wouldn't be surprised if they get deported back to El Salvador, Honduras, Mexican, Peru or somewhere in the Central America or South America.

Now, I'm at the media center drawing with the music playing low on my earplugs so that nobody in the media center can't hear. I was going to let Mario know that my parents is fine with him hanging out at the bowling alley since its not really an date but I don't see him I'm sight. He probably is at the cafeteria with Marcus just eating something because we can't eat in the media center.

I continue drawing until it's time for me to go to the Life Skill class since I got quiz today. I took my earplugs off because I can't have an headphone on at any of the classroom especially Life Skills. I need to used the bathroom real quick before I go to my 1st block class since it's down the hall from them anyways.