Visit

Preston's POV:
"NATHAN!!!" I yell. "Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Brianna screams. I shut the door and continued the game. "What's going with you and Bri?" Nathan asks. "We're in a bit of an argument right now.." "Dude I know what to do. I'll fly to Dallas and I'll help you guys end your fight." Nathan said. I trust Nathan I know he can help me. He's always been there for me! "Alright I'll see you at the airport." I say. I'm excited to see him tomorrow. I end the call and change into my pyjamas and sleep.
Nathan's POV:
I woke up in a good mood. I put on my Unspeakable merch on. But i put some PrestonStylez shorts on because that's what friends do right?! I packed my bags and I told Gabe and James to look after Simon. I arrive at the airport and I see Preston standing by the entrance. I drop my bags and run to him. He runs to me. I jump hug him and he hugged me back. I get on the plane with Preston and I feel a little odd. I got closer to Preston and suddenly my heart starts beating really fast. "You ok Nate?" Preston asks. "No.." I mumble. Preston holds my hand and suddenly my heart beats ten times faster. I start smiling and Preston smiles too. We arrive to our seats and the plane takes off.
Preston's POV:
I bring Nathan to Starbucks and we talk about what videos we should do together. We sat opposite each other and Nathan starts saying that he felt a little weird around me. "We should get some ice cream then.." I smiled. He started blushing. "I'd like that.." We drove to McDonalds and got a McFlurry. We parked in the car park to eat our ice cream. I saw Nathan reaching for his Starbucks so I did the same and we held hands.
Nathan's POV:
That weird feeling is coming back again. I couldn't help but look into Preston's eyes. I wrap my arms around him and I can tell he looked a little sad. "What's wrong Pres?" I ask. "Let's just go home.." he says. "Okay.."
Preston took a toilet break and I see his phone ringing. It was Brianna. "Hello?" I say. "What are you doing with Preston's phone Nathan?" Bri asks. "He's in the bathroom so..?" I say. "Okay can you tell him that I cheated on him please?.." My heart shattered. "Okay who is your new lover?" I ask. "Nick.." "O-Okay b-bye.." I stutter. I hang up  and put Preston's phone back. Preston comes back all happy and smiling and I'm about to ruin it. I feel so bad for what Preston will have to go through. I'll tell him later. He checked his phone. "Did Bri call me?" I nodded my head and stayed silent. "Nathan speak.." I shake my head and I have my Starbucks. Preston throws it out the window. "HEYYY!" I shout. I realised I fell for Preston's trap..he wanted me to speak. I sighed and told him the truth. "Bri called to say..that she um she.. SHE LOVES YOU!" I couldn't do it! He would be hurt. "I love her too!" Preston says. "N-no..she didn't say that..um.. she said.." I say stuttering. Preston grabs hold off my hand and leans towards me. "Nathaniel what did she say.." Preston never called me Nathaniel..I could tell he was starting to get serious. "She said she cheated on you.." Preston let go and laughed. "She wouldn't cheat on me. Nice prank Nathan but Bri wouldn't do that." I grabbed his hand and played the call that I recorded. Preston's smile turned into a frown into him covering his face and breaking down.
Preston's POV:
What did I just hear?! Brianna telling my best friend/crush that she just cheated on me?! I feel Nathan hugging me and comforting me. I hug him as tight as I could and I grab his phone and put it in the backseat. "Let's go home ok?" I nod and buckle up.