Prologue

Konohagakure no Sato is a big village within the Land of Fire. It is known to produce many great shinobis that have led the village through victory in all three wars. Although they are victors in wars, the village is known as a peaceful place protected by their leader. The Hokage. But not all peace could be kept forever.

Blood.

Screams.

Smoke.

Destruction.

It could be found wherever you looked in one particular part of the city. The whole village covered by a blanket of killing intent and blood lust. Sound of children crying, confused as to why they feel threatened. Sound of people, civilian and ninjas alike, panicking over the sight of the beast that runs rampant over their now broken homes.

A roar.

A roar that could destroy mountains.

Sound of fighting. Weapons being thrown, jutsus being summoned.

It's useless, you can't kill the beast this way.

The beast? It's no other than the Kyuubi no yoko. The strongest amongst the tailed beast.

A ball, a giant mass of concentrated chakra has appeared near the mouth of the beast. It's all over, if the ball is released, the explosion could destroy the entire village.

The ball is released. It's over, they are all going to die. A flash of yellow.

Silence.

Another flash, the Hokage has arrived.

"Minato, where did you put the attack?"

Asked an older, shorter man.

"To Iwa Sandaime sama."

Answered the now identified Minato answered. Minato had yellow hair with Jounin standard vest and a cape.

"Minato you may be the current Hokage but you should not start unnecessary wars!"

"I'm kidding Sandaime sama, I sent it to the ocean. All joking aside we need to subdue the kyuubi. I will explain everything later. The only way to stop the beast is to seal it. Kushina can not take the beast within her again, she'll live but she won't if we seal the kyuubi again within her."

"What are you implying, Minato?"

"Since we still need to seal the kyuubi to a Uzumaki, I need to seal it to my children."

The blonde did not allow the Sandaime to reason out as he disappeared in another yellow flash. The Sandaime hokage went with the other shinobi to stall enough time for Yondaime to return with his children.

A minute later, another flashed appeared and Minato is back with two newborn babies. By his side is an beat up red head woman. It is no other than Uzumaki Kushina, the former container of the beast and the soon to be wife of the fourth hokage.

"Minato, just seal it in me! I do not want our children to be in danger!"

"We got over this Kushina, we have no other choice, besides, I believe they would be able to control the beast's power."

"I hope you know what your doing, Minato. I'll assist you."

Chains emerged from the back of the Uzumaki as it wrapped around the beast, restricting it's movements.

A puff of smoke.

Two cradles appeared surrounded by arrays of sorts and candles. Minato placed a child each on the cradles. As Minato is about to do Hand signs, the Sandaime stopped him.