Mrs. Birth Giver

I just wanted to say I love you all and thanks 👉👈.
______________________________________

No one's POV:

Noisy. One word to describe how it was outside with just TWO classes from the whole school. Class 1A and Class 1B. The one class that had mega hatred towards the heroes in training. Also the one class that had an annoying kid who has the audacity to talk back at Bakugou.

Bakugou being himself always came back one way or another. It was in his DNA to talk back like his mother. Back(ugo) to the classes. Mr. Aizawa along with Mr. Sekijiro, the teacher of Class 1B, were trying to get their students in a perfect orderly fashion. You'd think since they are in Highschool they would know by now.

"Hahahahahha you 1A losers always think wrong. Even though your heroes in training you act like babies learning how to walk." Monoma was shouting at all of them while they just watched in line. Kendo smacked him with her quirk and shut him up.

"Oh yeah. On a scale from one to ten how bad do you want me to kill you RIGHT NOW!?" Bakugou retreated at hin with more power in his voice. His palms forming small explosions in the process. "C'mon Bakubro don't be so harsh and let it go." The shark boy told the ticking time bomb stuck in the body of the boy. That didn't stop Monoma oh no. It just turned his sadistic side on more.

"Hmm I'm hovering somewhere probably in the I don't know, mid thirties. Is that enough for you?!" Monoma began to laugh psychotically with his blue orbs growing bigger. Kendo had enough of his harassing and smacked him on the head once more before dragging him inside the bus. "Sorry everyone!" Kendo got onto the bus as well as the others.

Bakugou was pissed. He had an irk mark formimg on his forehead while Kirishima attempted to drag him onto the bus. It ended up being Mr. Aizawa dragging the boy inside with no complaints.

Y/ns POV:

I watched the ridiculous scene in front of me unfold. That is one weird kid. I though while joining the girls in their small group. "Hey girls." I slightly waved at them. "Hey Y/n!" They all said simultaneously. Some wearing huge smiles and the other ones wearing stotic faces.

"Do you guys always have to deal with those two blondes fighting?" I mentioned to Bakugou and that other Monoma kid. "Is that even a question?" Mina asked with her hands on her hips while I shrugged. "When those two bicker and argue with each other it's like imagining Simon Cowell and Gordon Ramsay shouting insults." Jiro answered my question and we all ended up laughing.

Our small conversation ended rather shortly when Mr. Aizawa said that everyone had to be on the bus. "Yes we're gonna go on a trip!" Hagakure was the most excited getting on the bus. I was the last one to get on because Mina somehow made everyone push past by me. For what reason I don't know.

When I walked inside all of the seats were taken. Except for one. The one that was next to Shoto. Why does this bus hate me?! My eye's were wide and I could hear Mina trying to hold in her laughs. Welp guess I'm sitting there since I don't want to stand the whole way. I thought to myself while sighing and finally giving up.

I approached Shoto and he was peacefully looking outside the window. His grey and blue eye's were half lidded with his plam covering his mouth. Can a girl get a boner? Wait what?! I quickly scratched that horrible idea away from my mind.

I placed my bag on the floor before sitting next to Shoto. There was still a good distance of space between us so that was good, right? "H-hey Shoto I know you might not want any company but this was the only seat left." I spoke up hoping to spark a conversation. All I got from him was a nod. This dude!