Chapter 30

"p'Mew I saw my bags packed what's happening?" Gulf asked approaching Mew who just sidestepped him and went to the bookshelf. Gulf saw what was happening. Mew was avoiding him. But he followed him to the bookshelf.

"p"

"Yes I ordered the helpers to pack your things you're going back home," Mew said calmly.

"p' Mew," Gulf complained as he moved closer to Mew.

"Stop.... Please stop," Mew raised his hand to stop Gulf from coming closer.

"what did I do?" Gulf was clearly confused by the situation.

"Nong Gulf,"

"Why are you giving up on me too?"

"I don't think I can do this anymore"

Gulf shook his head. "No p' you can't do this."

"I just realised I've been forcing people to stay by my side," Mew refused to look at Gulf.

"no p, I'm here because I want to be here."

"you'll end up leaving too." He looked away.

"I'm not going anywhere P' I swear I'm not going away." Gulf was so desperate.

"you've left me once," Mew look at a Gulf then. He said it with a sorrowful face that only broke Gulf's heart.

"that's why I'm not leaving you anymore. That's why I'm here because I know how hard it is to live without you. How empty I feel when I'm not with you. I can't lose you again p' I just got you back after 14 years I cant go through that pain again," Gulf said as he walked slowly until he was beside Mew holding his hands.

Mew dumped Gulf's hands away and he left the room. He didn't want to listen anymore.

He went to their room and sat down on the bed. He took his phone from the nightstand and he dialled a number. He got connected to the Gulf's driver.

"Please come and get his bags, he is going back to his house."

Gulf came to kneel in front of Mew. "P'Mew please don't give up on us, don't drive me away I can't live without you now." Gulf was literally begging. He was full on bawling holding on to Mew's feet, his head on Mew's knees.

Mew was touched but he looked away and muttered,

"I can't handle you leaving me again when I least expect it. I don't know what I'm feeling or what I'm supposed to feel, that's why you should leave right now when I'm ready to let you go. This is not about Mild, it is about us."

"NOOO, don't let me go just yet" He held onto Mew's dress pants.

"tell me what's wrong, tell me what you're feeling, we can do this together." Mew stood up and started removing his clothes ignoring Gulf. He was about to get ready for bed when a knock sounded at the door.

Gulf stood up from where he was kneeling and watched his driver come in to get the bags. He went and wrestled the bags out of the man's hands. He pushed the man out of the room and locked the door. He looked for the remote and activated soundproof.

Mew was just wearing boxers when all this was happening. He went in to get in bed and Gulf got went in too and straddled Mew who was shocked to see Gulf being like this.

"Gulf what are you-"

Gulf swallowed Mew's words by a kiss. He didn't let go. Mew fought Gulf to get off but Gulf did not let go. He kissed Mew until Mew responded. Until he grabbed Gulf's hair and pulled him in. Gulf felt it. He felt Mew pouring his feelings into the kiss.

It was rough

It was painful

It was Mew's heart breaking.

It was Mew asking for help.

That's how Gulf interpreted it.

Gulf heard it loud and clear.

He kissed Mew's jaw and Mew was left panting. He kissed Mew's naked chest and took off his boxers. Gulf worked a long time on Mew's dick to get it hard. He could feel that Mew was hesitant. He was afraid of letting go.

Gulf went in to kiss Mew's lips and looked him in the eyes and asked,

"do you trust me?

Mew nodded, eyes closed.

"I want to hear you,"

"I trust you," he whispered.

"I want you to let go completely, I'm here to catch you. Just fall. I'll hold you tight. Its me Gulf. Your Gulf" Gulf whispered, and Mew only nodded.

He went back and sucked Mew. It didn't take long, and Gulf could feel Mew was close. He detached himself from the hard rod and lifted his head.

"look at me," he demanded.

Mew opened his eyes,

"Keep your eyes open. I want you to see me. I want you to think of me every time you start thinking about him. Think of this. I want you to feel this every time you start feeling sad and betrayed."

Mew nodded his head and he kept his eyes open. Watching Gulf bob up and down on his dick. He could feel himself about to cum. He was tempted to close his eyes, but he didn't. Instead, he held Gulf's head and spilled deep down his throat. When he was done, he let go and laid back on the bed.

The room went quiet.

It was small.

It was muffled.

But Gulf heard it.

The sounds of Mew crying. He went in and held him.

The sounds increased. It grew louder.

"let it all out. Its just you and me here. Just the two of us."

"please don't leave me. I don't know what to do," Mew pleaded.

Mew cried. Gulf could feel him conveying all his pain, his disappointments, his anger and he let him.

He fell and Gulf caught him. He was with him all the way.

"I won't leave you ever again. You have me and this is for life."

Mew cried some more and fell asleep in Gulf's arms. He slept well that night. His heart was light and his mind clear. Gulf was there with him and he didn't let go.

This was enough for him. It was what he'd always wanted. What he'd only needed.

His most precious human.

His Obsession.

He opened his eyes and stared at Gulf sleeping innocently on him. His eyes cold.

He smirked and thought,

Mission Complete!