Chapter 25

***Mature Content***

Mew looked at Gulf's thighs and stroked them. Slowly his hands moved into the shorts Gulf was wearing. His hand played with the inside of Gulf's leg avoiding touching his junk.

"P what are you doing?" Gulf whined.

Mew's hand grabbed the short and tugged it down, roughly moving Gulf to lie down completely on the bed.

He pulled the short all the way down and Gulf shyly put his hands over his semi hard dick in embarrassment.

Mew laid down too, face in between Gulf's legs. He gently kissed Gulf's hands that was covering his jewels. He kissed them again and looked up.

"Let me please you Nong. Let me show you how much I missed you." He asked voice full of want.

Gulf gently removed his hands and looked away.

Mew smelled Gulf's penis and kissed it unhurriedly from its base. Slowly moving until he got to the tip. He laid more kisses on it until he opened his mouth and it slid in. He moaned on it and Gulf buckled up his hips. It was then that Mew put his hands-on Gulf's ass and started kneading it whilst sucking him off.

Gulf was there, legs spread apart, writhing in ecstasy. He moved his hips in sync to Mew's moves as he started mouth fucking him. Mew was relentless. He had spent 14 years without this. 14 years craving it. He was unleashing all his pent-up sexual frustrations.

He sucked off Gulf until the veins on his penis were sticking out. Mew was pleased. The meat he was holding was now leaking precum. He took his thumb and scooped the precum from the tip he licked his thumb clean and went in to kiss Gulf. Gulf tasted himself in Mew's mouth. They kissed until their lips were bruised. Gulf gathered his guts and spin Mew to go on top. Gulf removed his vest.

"now it's my turn p"

"my name. When we're here I want you to say my name,"

"Mew" Gulf said looking in Mew's eyes. He kissed Mew's nose and the side of Mew's mouth. He slowly kissed Mew's jaw and went on to his neck. He opened his mouth as he bruised Mew's neck with hickeys. His hands rubbed Mew's chest and it was packed. He liked it. He liked feeling the huge bumps. He grabbed the nipples and Mew felt shivers all over his body. Mew grabbed his hair. He was enjoying the attention his body was receiving.

Gulf kissed the six packs and he surely took his time. When he got to Mew's groin, he was no longer kissing him, he was licking. He was tasting him. He had wanted to return the favour 14 years ago but Mew didn't let him. He wanted to make Mew feel good.

He grabbed Mew's dick that was as hard as a rock. He stroked it staring at it in adoration. Mew was responding to his strokes. His hips moving to create more friction.

Gulf started from Mew's balls. He put them in his mouth sucked them giving them a tug. He moved his mouth to devour Mew junior as his hands continued to play with Mew's balls. Softly Squeezing them. Tugging them. Anything to intensify the pleasure.

Sounds of sucking filled the room. Mew bit on his arm as he paid attention to the pleasure he was feeling. Gulf was doing wonders to him. He felt like he was close. He didn't want to finish this early but his years of not indulging in sex was too much.

It was untimed and he couldn't stop it. He shot his load down on Gulf's throat and Gulf chocked. Mew panicked. Gulf coughed some more, and Mew sat up to comfort him.

"I'm sorry that was unexpected, I couldn't hold it,"

"you made it look easy last time."

Mew laughed. "Come here,"