Chapter 4

At that moment, the kids started crowding the classroom curious to who was the victim of the day. When they saw the bin full of water they were shocked. It made sense who the owner of these books was by the look on Mrs Jeed's face.

Mrs Jeed felt all her energy draining. Her mark schedules, reports which had to be submitted in two days were all in the dirty water.

The bell rang but she just stood in front of the class clueless. Right then Puifai strolled in with a smirk on her face. She didn't care about what had happened.

Mrs Jeed was disturbed by how Puifai seemed nonchalant about this whole ordeal. "Puifai was this you?" she asked weakly turning to look at the young girl.

"no, why would I do that?" she asked sitting in her chair.

"if its not you then who did it?" the teacher pressed.

"I don't know," the girl replied with a voice lacking sympathy.

"what did you mean yesterday then?" Mrs. Jeed probed but she remained quiet. "oh I see whats been happening in this class," she was convinced the girl would someday cause trouble because she was weird and she has been giving her some bad vibes. Today was that day. She thought.

Kids then started to murmur amongst themselves pointing fingers at Puifai. They labelled her the devil that has been bullying the class.

Puifai was someone who never let things get to her but somehow, she could sense the impending doom that was coming her way. Well fuck it. She thought. She stood up slowly,

"Everything that has been happening in this class was because everyone of you deserved it. You did not heed any warnings coming your way. Never mess with Gulf or else you'll taste the wrath of..."

"ENOUGH!" Mrs Jeed screamed. She was seeing red. In her eyes, all she could see was a stupid teenage crush a girl had on a boy and those silly feelings made her do atrocious things. She was convinced Puifai had a crush on Gulf that's why she did that to her. Yesterday's confrontation said it all. If the girl was not a sociopath, then she was straight up a devil.

Mrs. Jeed did not delay, she rushed to the principal's office and claimed she had caught the person behind all the unfortunate things that has been happening in her classroom. She requested that Puifai be expelled from school immediately. The principal was not convinced but when she brought up the incident were she tried to accuse Mew as a thief when he helped find Gulf's pencil case, the principal quickly instructed her secretary to start printing an expulsion letter for Puifai and call her parents.

As Mrs Jeed left the classroom, the teens started screaming and shouting, saying all kind of things to Puifai. She sat down on her chair and opened her book. She started to write shakily and extremely fast. She tore the page before other kids started pushing and dragging her. They were upset for all the things that had happened. Their privacy had been invaded and their property destroyed. Amid everything going on, she managed to hand the note to Gulf who was still shocked by what Puifai had mentioned earlier. He looked up and met Puifai's eyes as she was still trying to get out of the little angry crowd.

Puifai was boiling with a feeling that she could not explain. It was her first time feeling that way but she couldn't convey how unfair it was. She was not the person behind all the madness.

She tried explaining to her parents, but her mother was furious and wouldn't let her. Her parents had a meeting with the principal and asked for forgiveness, but it was in vain. The least they could do was negotiate so that instead of an expulsion they could offer her a transfer letter. They knew if the story blew out then they will be in a huge mess.