Chapter 20

"Are you not supposed to be getting married?" Mild asked shocked at seeing Gulf, "How did you even get in here?"

Gulf ignored Mild and turned to who he assumed was Dr Fei,

"Doctor is there anything I can do to help? Since I'm the cause of all this mess don't you think I'm the right person who can solve this?"

"hold up hold up. Wait a minute." Mild said stepping in front of Gulf to block his way.

"He was doing fine before he met you and every time, he sees you he has an attack. What you can do to help is get lost from his life or so help me God it won't be pretty."

"calm down gentlemen we need to be working together on this not fight. Mr Sittunit you are a psychiatrist, so you know better that this man has a point."

"Doctor" Mild protested,

"He is right. If all what you said is true then the only person who can get your friend better is this man."

"he is going to leave him. He is getting married today. He can't handle another separation from the same person. Do you want to see him die?" Mild argued.

The doctor simply said, "then we have to make sure he won't leave."

Mild was disgruntled.

"I won't leave him," Gulf boldly said stepping closer to the doctor.

"you're getting married. Isn't that a sign of leaving? The guy clearly hasn't moved on, he couldn't get in a relationship, he wouldn't do one nights or anything because of you. Yet you're here getting married."

"p what do you know? I waited for him too. I looked for him everywhere. I waited for him but there was no news of him. He was my world and it suddenly disappeared. I didn't know what to do too. I've suffered too."

At this juncture, the doctors just stood and watched the two men's interaction. Heads dramatically turning whenever one was talking.

"why did you leave him in the first place why call him a monster?"

"I was only sixteen years p'"

"he was only sixteen years when he obsessed over you,"

"I was scared and naïve,"

"that's not good enough. Do you know how much scared he was waking up in a plane surrounded by strangers? Living in a country he knew no one. He doesn't like hospitals because they kept him sedated the week he got there, and he had no one. He was alone."

"p what do you want from me?"

"I want to let you know that he is the same monster that you rejected 14 years ago. If you're going to be here by his side, then you have to decide carefully. He is going to manipulate you and the people around you. This man does not only love you; he obsesses over you, he will kill people who wrongs you. This is no longer teenage drama that happened in class. He is rich, strong and capable."

"I'll learn about everything; I'll take a good care of him. I'll be there with him from now on going forward."

"above all, he needs to unlearn that he is a monster. He needs to know that he was just a unique sick boy and that's its ok to be sick. He thinks no one deserves him because he is a monster. He already feels betrayed that you're getting married. He thinks he lost you.

"that's why I'm here instead of the alter. This is my choice. I've lost him once I'm not going to lose him again."

"ok gentlemen. I think I have all the information I need. I'll discuss his situation with other doctors and let you know." Dr Fei concluded stepping in between the two men.