Chapter 37 ㅡ Still love

It wouldn't be life if everything went according to plan.

—Kim Namjoon.

Chapter 37

STILL LOVE

•••

"What the hell," Hyejin gasped as the amount of people surrounding Taehyung's club.

As she had trouble to find a parking lot for herself, she had no choice but to park a block away from the place.

She stayed still for couple of seconds, staring straight at an empty street. "Why the hell am I here.."

She held onto the wheel tightly, trying to find the courage to go out.

It was an 'ok' thing to come and hear what Jungkook had to hear at first but she totally forgot the party was at a club.

The boys were very sociable and loved to have fun and everything. However, when it comes to privacy, none of them would invite anyone at their respective places which made Bangtan Club the main place to have parties like this.

"Whatever, let's get it done." She sighed before taking her seatbelt off.

She walked down the street and made it to the front of Bangtan Club in five minutes. While a long line of people waited in front of the doors, Hyejin dared to go straight for it.

Lucky for her, the bodyguards were the same as the last time she came.

"Good evening Miss," One of the bodyguards bowed before unhooking the rope barrier for her.

"Thank you." She smiled awkwardly. She's usually confident but it'd be a lie to say it wasn't awkward without Chaeyoung by her side.

The loud music surrounded her in a second and she was soon engulfed by the darkness. Purple flash lights enlightened her way as she made her way down the crowd.

There was way too much people.

Suddenly, someone get hold of her wrist and started pulling her away.

Hyejin started panicking. The lack of lights and the amount of people, not to mention her small height, made it hard for her to get a glimpse at the stranger.

"YA!" She yelled in vain as the noises took over her voice. Hyejin tried her best to free herself from their hold but their hand was way bigger than hers.

After walking through a corridor, which was also filled, the stranger pulled her into a room. It was dark and quiet, unexpectedly.

"Please, don't kill me or rape me." She begged only to earn a laugh from the other person.

"Why the fuck would I want to kill or rape you?"

Hyejin blinked in confusion before bursting out, "YA JEON JUNGKOOK !"

Automatically, Hyejin began to throw her hands on the poor man who tried to dodge her the best he could.