Chapter 21 ― The Love of My Life

[...] Love is complex, and we always have the dark sides and the sad sides.

— Kim Namjoon.

Chapter 21

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

• ― ••• ― •

"O-ok.. w-who's g-going home where?" Jungkook stumbled on his words as he sat up on the leather bench.

The club was now empty, leaving the eight friends alone, completely wasted.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were laying by the VIP tables section. Yoongi and Namjoon sat on the stage while Hoseok crashed down on one of the giant speakers. On the other hand, Chaeyoung and Hyejin were both sitting by the bar with their heads resting on their arms, scattered all over the counter.

"I-I'll get a U-uber for Joonie, Hobi and I" Yoongi managed to say.

"I'm tagging along" Taehyung lifted his hand with his eyes closed.

"Me too" Jimin followed his moves.

Yoongi pointed towards the bar with an eye opened, "What about you two?!"

Hyejin pushed Chaeyoung's side for her to answer but the girl was too drunk to slip out a word. Hyejin heaved out a sigh as she gathered all the energy left in her body to straighten up on the stool, "W-we'll head home by Uber too"

"Someone go with them," Yoongi was now pointing at the rest of the group.

"I'll go" Jungkook affirmed and the rest of the boys started humming crazily.

"Naah, not you. Your girl's waiting for you at home" Taehyung teased with a smirk.

"Ouhh" Jimin followed while the elders and Chaeyoung grimaced.

"Stop it"

"We're good though, no worries!" Hyejin snapped with pride.

"2 minutes!" Yoongi jumped off the stage, almost falling on his knees. He turned around and ordered around, "YA! Get off and get ready!"

"Same for us, Chae"

Hyejin tapped Chaeyoung's back as she slipped off her seat. Chaeyoung groaned and looked up, her eyes getting attacked by the poor amount of lights that surrounded the place. A pout made its way to her face.

Hyejin chuckled at her bestfriend while she helped her stand up until they both slipped down to the floor. The girls bursted out in laughter while the boys all stood up abruptly thinking that they've hurt themselves.

"Ya, are you ok?!" Jungkook was the first to run to the girls' position.

"Ha, yeah," Hyejin said in between giggles. Jungkook rolled his eyes and helped the girls getting up.

"Ok, yeah, go with them Kook" Yoongi declared when they all gathered by the entrance.

The trio stepped out of the car with Jungkook holding the two girls by their waists. They all stumbled on their feet, trying their best to gain balance.

Hyejin pushed herself away from Jungkook and hardly put her keys in the lock before opening the main door.

"Oppa?!" Her voice resonated in the dark empty house. Hyejin got nothing but silence in return and a pout showed up on her face. "He's not here"