Bonus 2

Since many of you wanted a college scene, here it is. 

Also, this is the last part of the story, the other bonus will be posted before this. 

I want to thank all who voted, read and commented on my story. I love you all, even though I don't say it a lot. This book would not have been what it is if there wasn't any support from you all.

Thank you for reading the book despite a ton of typos and logical mistakes.

THERE MAY BE A SEQUEL BUT NOT NOW and it won't be about Nev and East.

I just want to say that this book was never about fight or proving dominance, it was just to show how two totally different people fall in love and their journey. Thank you for supporting their journey and mine.

I initially started this book because of my average marks in 12 finals which was really new to me and I wanted to feel intelligent again, hence Neveah. I am so proud of myself for accomplishing the task of completing this book. Makes me feel good. I hope all you too feel good after reading this.

So, at 11.47 24/12/14 this book stands completed.

Also, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all !! Love you !!! Have a great year end and a better new year. Hopefully, this year will be good for all my readers and me!!!!  

*******************************

Bonus

"Honey, I'm home." Easton's voice echoed through the house as he brought bags of junk food and drinks.

I was doing my economics assignment which was due almost a week later and then I have to do Easton's assignment which was copying from another as assignment because he is too busy throwing parties.

"Welcome home." I muttered dryly. I hated the fact that Easton organizes such lavish parties which leave makes our house a huge mess.

Yes, our house. Easton somehow convinced me to live with him. The fact that he was going to hire a chef itself made me agree to living with him.

Gosh thinking about all the dishes made me hungry again even though I just finished a huge plate of Chinese noodles and sauce all by myself. Lazy to prepare myself anything, I get up from the couch and look in the bags to find some chips. I was happily munching on when Easton came down the stairs only in faded loose fitting jeans.

I looked at those fine abs of his, almost drooling. He looked like he has just stepped out of a photo shoot.

"Take a picture baby."

"Why should I take a picture when I can see and touch it when I want?" To prove my point, I let my pointer finger and traced it on the line of his abs.

He placed his hands on either side of my hips and growled low in his throat.

"Okay. I'm going to sleep." I said abruptly and removed my finger from his chest.

"You can't do that." He tightened his hands and pulled me closer.

I looked at the watch behind him on the wall and saw that it was almost time.