Chapter 20

I'm sorry its been so long but I wasn't sure how to take this story further. I think I've been able to get a better picture. Not that much, but not that bad I guess...

On with the story

Oh and

NOTY REACHED 300K READS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 20

Easton dropped me at Melissa's house.

Melissa was standing outside her house. "Good evening Alpha."

"Melissa." He nodded back in acknowledgement. We all then stared at each other not knowing what to say. When it became too uncomfortable for us, Easton said, "I'll leave now."

"Okay."

"Take care and be home by 10." Easton ordered me in his stern Alpha voice. This was a new side of Easton, the more manlier side.

"Why? Will you'll be in the woods at that time running a race?" I was curious, I mean they have to phase sometime right? The thought of all them running like a group of wolves made me laugh aloud, especially Melissa. Lol! Thinking about it I started smiling wildly and a laugh escaped my lips.

"Care to share what's funny?" Easton now had a frown on his face.

"Just trying to imagine you peolle running in a group. So wierd!" Just the thought o it made me want to faint. Seeing Easton in wolf form was shocking to me, let alone a group of them.

"Maybe, maybe not." Clearly he was teasing me. "And be back home by 10.30 at the max."

"Yes Daddy." I replied in a sweet voice even though I was scowling. Who was he to give me a time limit?

"We have company right now. You call me that later Baby." He dragged the beee much just for exageration.

"Get lost Alpha." I pushed his chest away behind. He didn't even budge. Stupid strong man. I pushed him again, this time with two hands but still didn't budge.

He instead came near to me and hugged me. "Bye Nev."

"Uh, okay?" His arms left my body and he went back the other way in his car. I was still shocked at what actually happened. Did he?

Easton never behaved this way. Ever. Especially with me. He never spoke to me much before and if he did, it was never good things. I understand that he has matured enough but this is drastic! No one changes this much in a day. No matter what the reason is.

"What is happening Neveah?" Melissa's question brought me out of my thoughts. "Believe me I have no idea." I replied sounding utterly surprised.

"Same here." We both looked at each other and then started laughing. Life was so messed up!

"Go sit in the car. I'll lock the door and come."

"What happened to the servants?" I was surprised that her huge house was empty. It was always filled with many servants. They were only there for Melissa.

"Madeline is there and I meant my room." I burst out laughing at that. Now this I understood. It wasn't like Madeline was that bad but trusting her would be a very bad decision.

We made it to Georgy's home in record time. He was waiting just like Melissa outside the house. I have never visited his house. His house was huge just like Melissa's house. Man, these werewolves were rich people.

I got out of her car walked towards him. "Why are you standing outside your house?"

"So that I can escort the two beautiful ladies visiting my abode."